Song Eun-yi Shin Bong-sun, Celeb five debut 1000 days celebration..."Ahn Young Mi, first married girl of girl group."

Gagwoman Song Eun-yi celebrated the girl group Celeb five debut 1000 days.On the 12th, Song Eun-yi said through his instagram, Celeb five debut 1000 days!!Thank you so much for cheering me up for a thousand days until I am a family member who eats a meal now with Celeb five.I love Celeb five and posted a picture.Song Eun-yi said, Thank you for the high five. # Photos on the day of the unmarried person report, I was laughing with the article Is it the first married woman of the active girl group?In the photo, there are pictures of Ahn Young Mi, Song Eun-yi, Shin Bong-sun and Kim Shin-young holding a bouquet in front of the cake.In particular, Ahn Young Mi also posted a picture and a picture on his instagram, ~ Wool # Celeb five # 1000 days ~ # I love # Wool Fairies # Lee ~ I love # I love # Tap # High Five # World .Shin Bong-sun also said through his Instagram, Hello. Its Lime. Thanks for saving me. Thanks for cheering. Thanks for loving me. Thanks for staying.Celeb five debut 1000 days and posted the same picture as the picture posted by Ahn Young Mi.Meanwhile, Celeb Five released songs such as debut, Shutter and Im not Snowy in 2018 with Celeb Five (I Want to Be Celeb).
Gagwoman Song Eun-yi celebrated the girl group Celeb five debut 1000 days.On the 12th, Song Eun-yi said through his instagram, Celeb five debut 1000 days!!Thank you so much for cheering me up for a thousand days until I am a family member who eats a meal now with Celeb five.I love Celeb five and posted a picture.Song Eun-yi said, Thank you for the high five. # Photos on the day of the unmarried person report, I was laughing with the article Is it the first married woman of the active girl group?In the photo, there are pictures of Ahn Young Mi, Song Eun-yi, Shin Bong-sun and Kim Shin-young holding a bouquet in front of the cake.In particular, Ahn Young Mi also posted a picture and a picture on his instagram, ~ Wool # Celeb five # 1000 days ~ # I love # Wool Fairies # Lee ~ I love # I love # Tap # High Five # World .Shin Bong-sun also said through his Instagram, Hello. Its Lime. Thanks for saving me. Thanks for cheering. Thanks for loving me. Thanks for staying.Celeb five debut 1000 days and posted the same picture as the picture posted by Ahn Young Mi.Meanwhile, Celeb Five released songs such as debut, Shutter and Im not Snowy in 2018 with Celeb Five (I Want to Be Celeb).

Gagwoman Song Eun-yi celebrated the girl group Celeb five debut 1000 days.

On the 12th, Song Eun-yi said through his instagram, "Celeb five debut 1000 days!! Thank you so much for cheering me up for a thousand days until I am a family member who eats a meal now with Celeb five. I love Celeb five "and posted a picture.

Song Eun-yi said, "Thank you for the high five. # Photos on the day of the unmarried person report, I was laughing with the article "Is it the first married woman of the active girl group?"

In the photo, there are pictures of Ahn Young Mi, Song Eun-yi, Shin Bong-sun and Kim Shin-young holding a bouquet in front of the cake.

In particular, Ahn Young Mi also posted a picture and a picture on his instagram, "~ Wool # Celeb five # 1000 days ~ # I love # Wool Fairies # Lee ~ I love # I love # Tap # High Five # World .

Shin Bong-sun also said through his Instagram, "Hello. It's Lime. Thanks for saving me. Thanks for cheering. Thanks for loving me. Thanks for staying. Celeb five debut 1000 days "and posted the same picture as the picture posted by Ahn Young Mi.

Meanwhile, Celeb five released songs such as debut, "Shutter" and "I'm not Snowy" in 2018 with "Celeb five (I Want to Be Celeb).