My Little Old Boy' Um Ki-joon reveals #IdealMoonGeun-young #RealSongHye-kyo #Marriage

My Little Old Boy Um Ki-joon has been candid about marriage and idealActor Um Ki-joon appeared as a special MC on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on the 11th.I think there is a part of my Little Old Boy that I am not married like this, said Um Ki-joon. My parents talk about (marriage) for a while and now they do not do much.I want to start a family before I turn 40, Um Ki-joon said in an interview in the past.In response, Um Ki-joon said, I am 45 years old this year, and laughed when he said, I aim to build a family before 50 years old.I am too busy to love, he said, How busy do you do it when you are in love?I think I can see it, he said, and as I get older, I see the disadvantages of the other person first.When asked what kind of son he was at home, Um Ki-joon said: Im blunt, I try to make him lively, but its not good.I try to take care of my mother, but if I am with her, I feel like I am blunt. Um Ki-joon, who has the nickname Umme Fattal thanks to his deadly charm, asked about his charm. I do not know.I am grateful to the viewers and the audience for seeing it, but I do not know. Um Ki-joon, who is usually called Aesthetic, said he keeps a bar called Umpa in his house.In addition, in order to appease loneliness, I have been attracting attention because I have been raising three Turtles Turtles, Turtles and Kokbuk for two years.On this day, Um Ki-joon asked Song Hye-kyo after asking about the most beautiful entertainers he has ever seen.Then, Jung Woo-sung was chosen as the most wonderful person among men.In the past, Moon Geun-young was ideal; it was impressive to see him playing in a movie, the ideal question read.I like a bright person, he said.Unlike the cold image, Um Ki-joon, who actually has a lot of tears, said, I rarely see documentary, I keep crying when I see it.He also said that he was weak in his mothers story. My mother was surprised at the 20th anniversary concert of her debut, but she was tearful.
My Little Old Boy Um Ki-joon has been candid about marriage and idealActor Um Ki-joon appeared as a special MC on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on the 11th.I think there is a part of my Little Old Boy that I am not married like this, said Um Ki-joon. My parents talk about (marriage) for a while and now they do not do much.I want to start a family before I turn 40, Um Ki-joon said in an interview in the past.In response, Um Ki-joon said, I am 45 years old this year, and laughed when he said, I aim to build a family before 50 years old.I am too busy to love, he said, How busy do you do it when you are in love?I think I can see it, he said, and as I get older, I see the disadvantages of the other person first.When asked what kind of son he was at home, Um Ki-joon said: Im blunt, I try to make him lively, but its not good.I try to take care of my mother, but if I am with her, I feel like I am blunt. Um Ki-joon, who has the nickname Umme Fattal thanks to his deadly charm, asked about his charm. I do not know.I am grateful to the viewers and the audience for seeing it, but I do not know. Um Ki-joon, who is usually called Aesthetic, said he keeps a bar called Umpa in his house.In addition, in order to appease loneliness, I have been attracting attention because I have been raising three Turtles Turtles, Turtles and Kokbuk for two years.On this day, Um Ki-joon asked Song Hye-kyo after asking about the most beautiful entertainers he has ever seen.Then, Jung Woo-sung was chosen as the most wonderful person among men.In the past, Moon Geun-young was ideal; it was impressive to see him playing in a movie, the ideal question read.I like a bright person, he said.Unlike the cold image, Um Ki-joon, who actually has a lot of tears, said, I rarely see documentary, I keep crying when I see it.He also said that he was weak in his mothers story. My mother was surprised at the 20th anniversary concert of her debut, but she was tearful.

My Little Old Boy' Um Ki-joon has been candid about marriage and ideal

Actor Um Ki-joon appeared as a special MC on SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcast on the 11th.

"I think there is a part of My Little Old Boy that I am not married like this," said Um Ki-joon. "My parents talk about (marriage) for a while and now they do not do much."

"I want to start a family before I turn 40," Um Ki-joon said in an interview in the past. In response, Um Ki-joon said, "I am 45 years old this year," and laughed when he said, "I aim to build a family before 50 years old."

"I am too busy to love," he said, "How busy do you do it when you are in love?" "I think I can see it," he said, "and as I get older, I see the disadvantages of the other person first."

When asked what kind of son he was at home, Um Ki-joon said: "I'm blunt, I try to make him lively, but it's not good. I try to take care of my mother, but if I am with her, I feel like I am blunt. "

Um Ki-joon, who has the nickname 'Umme Fattal' thanks to his deadly charm, asked about his charm. "I do not know. I am grateful to the viewers and the audience for seeing it, but I do not know. "

Um Ki-joon, who is usually called "Aesthetic," said he keeps a bar called "Umpa" in his house. In addition, in order to appease loneliness, I have been attracting attention because I have been raising three Turtles 'Turtles', 'Turtles' and 'Kokbuk' for two years.

On this day, Um Ki-joon asked Song Hye-kyo after asking about the most beautiful entertainers he has ever seen. Then, Jung Woo-sung was chosen as the most wonderful person among men.

"In the past, Moon Geun-young was ideal; it was impressive to see him playing in a movie," the ideal question read. "I like a bright person," he said.

Unlike the cold image, Um Ki-joon, who actually has a lot of tears, said, "I rarely see documentary, I keep crying when I see it." He also said that he was weak in his mother's story. "My mother was surprised at the 20th anniversary concert of her debut, but she was tearful."