'40kg weight loss' Ryu Dam, 'D line' after diet, proud of it.

Broadcaster Ryu Dam has been enjoying his recent situation.Ryu Dam posted a picture on his Instagram on the 7th with a short article called D line.The photo shows Ryu Dam leaning against a wall with an alphabet d, which is called D line and caused a laugh.In particular, Ryu Dam said, Since I started Acting last year, I decided to take on various roles, not limited characters. As I went on a diet and collected topics with 40kg weight loss, I caught my eye at once.Ryu Dam signed an exclusive contract with Cyders HQ, an actor management company last year, and appeared on KBS1 Walking on the Flower Road which ended in April.

Broadcaster Ryu Dam has been enjoying his recent situation.

Ryu Dam posted a picture on his Instagram on the 7th with a short article called "D line".

The photo shows Ryu Dam leaning against a wall with an alphabet d, which is called 'D line' and caused a laugh.

In particular, Ryu Dam said, "Since I started Acting last year, I decided to take on various roles, not limited characters." As I went on a diet and collected topics with 40kg weight loss, I caught my eye at once.

Ryu Dam signed an exclusive contract with Cyders HQ, an actor management company last year, and appeared on KBS1 'Walking on the Flower Road' which ended in April.