Running Man' Im Won-hee "blind date result with Hwang So-hee? Still ing"

Running Man Im Won-hee mentioned the blind date conducted in Miwoo Bird.SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 25th, is Race, which is a man-to-man: faceless slaughter king, starring actors Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee.I shared my team ahead of the first mission simmung Anquet on the day.Jeon So-min teamed up with Im Won-hee, Lee Kwang-soo, Yoo Jae-Suk and Yang Se-chan.Our team has gathered only love fools, said Jeon So-min.Im Won-hee said, Im fine, but Ive recently made a blind date. Kim added, Yes, but its because the results are bad.Im Won-hee laughed, saying, I do not know. I do not know. I said I was an ing.

Running Man' Im Won-hee mentioned the blind date conducted in 'Miwoo Bird'.

SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 25th, is Race, which is a 'man-to-man: faceless slaughter king', starring actors Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee.

I shared my team ahead of the first mission 'simmung Anquet' on the day. Jeon So-min teamed up with Im Won-hee, Lee Kwang-soo, Yoo Jae-Suk and Yang Se-chan.

"Our team has gathered only love fools," said Jeon So-min.

Im Won-hee said, “I’m fine, but I’ve recently made a blind date.” Kim added, “Yes, but it’s because the results are bad.”

Im Won-hee laughed, saying, "I do not know. I do not know. I said I was an ing.