Ryu Soo-young' Park Ha-sun, Postpartum care centers to make mobiles...Park Sol-mi and Seo Hyo-rim also sympathize

Park Ha-sun flaunted black and white mobile making with elegant beautyPark Ha-sun said on his 31st day instagram that Today there was a black and white mobile making The Lesson!Our love should be liked, but today we posted a picture with the article Postpartum care centers in the long night D-2 drama.In the open photo, Park Ha-sun is wearing a pink dress in front of the Postpartum care centers and holding a mobile.It is a figure that boasts a black and white mobile made for her daughter in the drama.Park Sol-mi in a photo of Park Ha-sun, I remember that time I made a mobile, and Seo Hyo-rim, who recently married Kim Soo-mis son and gave birth, laughed, I ... I could not sleep in the kitchen because I was black and white mobile The Lesson.Meanwhile, Park Ha-sun will meet viewers with TVN drama Postpartum care centers.

Park Ha-sun flaunted black and white mobile making with elegant beauty

Park Ha-sun said on his 31st day instagram that "Today there was a black and white mobile making The Lesson! Our love should be liked, but today we posted a picture with the article "Postpartum care centers" in the long night D-2 drama.

In the open photo, Park Ha-sun is wearing a pink dress in front of the Postpartum care centers and holding a mobile. It is a figure that boasts a black and white mobile made for her daughter in the drama.

Park Sol-mi in a photo of Park Ha-sun, "I remember that time I made a mobile," and Seo Hyo-rim, who recently married Kim Soo-mi's son and gave birth, laughed, "I ... I could not sleep in the kitchen because I was black and white mobile The Lesson."

Meanwhile, Park Ha-sun will meet viewers with TVN drama 'Postpartum care centers'.