"Fire and A Year Ago in Winter"...Kim Ho-joong Says Thank You for Happy Birthday of All Time

Singer Kim Ho-joong has delivered thank you greetings to fans celebrating their birthday.Kim Ho-joong left a letter to fans at his fan cafe on the 2nd.Kim Ho-joong fans presented Cake for Kim Ho-joong, the birthday of the day, and posted a message on the real-time search term of the domestic portal site Kim Ho-joong birthday.Kim Ho-joong expressed his gratitude to the fans by releasing Cake certification shot in celebration.Kim Ho-joong, who left a thank You letter under the title Thank You Well, expressed his daunting feeling, Thanks to my beloved family (Kim Ho-joong fans), I had the best birthday I had ever had in my office and had never tasted for the first time.Can I do well until Fire and A Year Ago in Winter? Is this music I think?I thought, he said. I sincerely thank you for our family members who compensated. Kim Ho-joong, who repeatedly conveyed his heart to Thank You, concluded, Lets live with a lot of good things in the future, fun families who have been able to express anything with any word in the world.Kim Ho-joong, who has been serving as a social service agent at a welfare institution under the Seocho-gu district since last 10 days, has proved his strength in various records such as fan meeting movie advance rate and album sales volume during alternative service.

Singer Kim Ho-joong has delivered Thank You greetings to fans celebrating their birthday.

Kim Ho-joong left a letter to fans at his fan cafe on the 2nd. Kim Ho-joong fans presented Cake for Kim Ho-joong, the birthday of the day, and posted a message on the real-time search term of the domestic portal site Kim Ho-joong birthday'.

Kim Ho-joong expressed his gratitude to the fans by releasing Cake 'certification shot' in celebration. Kim Ho-joong, who left a Thank You letter under the title "Thank You Well," expressed his daunting feeling, "Thanks to my beloved family (Kim Ho-joong fans), I had the best birthday I had ever had in my office and had never tasted for the first time."

"Can I do well until Fire and A Year Ago in Winter? Is this music I think? I thought, "he said." I sincerely Thank You for our family members who compensated. "

Kim Ho-joong, who repeatedly conveyed his heart to Thank You, concluded, "Let's live with a lot of good things in the future, fun families who have been able to express anything with any word in the world."

Kim Ho-joong, who has been serving as a social service agent at a welfare institution under the Seocho-gu district since last 10 days, has proved his strength in various records such as fan meeting movie advance rate and album sales volume during alternative service.