My Little Old Boy' Um Ki-joon "Lee Sang-hyung is Moon Geun-young, Prettyst Actor Song Hye-kyo"

Actor Um Ki-joon revealed his ideal and marriage plans at SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy broadcast yesterday (11th).Um Ki-joon said, I am 45 years old now, but I aim to build a family before I am 50 years old. The older I get, the more difficult my eyes seem.When I meet someone, I see first that this friend is not like this. When asked about his ideal, Um Ki-joon said, It was formerly Moon Geun-young.I saw that I was impressed by the acting in a movie, and I was like, Can I do that at that age? I like a bright person now. In addition, Shin Dong-yup asked, Who was the most beautiful actor? Song Hye-kyo; the most wonderful male actor was Jung Woo Sung.Um Ki-joon, who has been mainly responsible for characters with cold characters in the drama, said that there are surprisingly many tears.I often shed tears when I see movies, he said. So I rarely see documentaries.

Actor Um Ki-joon revealed his ideal and marriage plans at SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy broadcast yesterday (11th).

Um Ki-joon said, "I am 45 years old now, but I aim to build a family before I am 50 years old." "The older I get, the more difficult my eyes seem. When I meet someone, I see first that 'this friend is not like this'. "

When asked about his ideal, Um Ki-joon said, "It was formerly Moon Geun-young. I saw that I was impressed by the acting in a movie, and I was like, "Can I do that at that age?" I like a bright person now. "

In addition, Shin Dong-yup asked, "Who was the most beautiful actor?" "Song Hye-kyo"; the most wonderful male actor was "Jung Woo Sung".

Um Ki-joon, who has been mainly responsible for characters with cold characters in the drama, said that there are surprisingly many tears. "I often shed tears when I see movies," he said. "So I rarely see documentaries."