'Life' won mi yeon "The movie 'Swing Kids' EXO D.O. Tap Dance Good I'm impressed"

Won mi yeon learned tap dance and mentioned EXO D.O.Singer won mi yeon appeared on TV Chosun Perfect Life broadcast on October 28th.On this day, won mi yeon started the day with tap dance and said, I have a desire to perform in the performance.Then, won mi yeon told the tap dance teacher, I was impressed by the movie Swing Kids.EXO D.O., how well all the actors there learn, he admired.Yoo Gyeong-sang
Won mi yeon learned tap dance and mentioned EXO D.O.Singer won mi yeon appeared on TV Chosun Perfect Life broadcast on October 28th.On this day, won mi yeon started the day with tap dance and said, I have a desire to perform in the performance.Then, won mi yeon told the tap dance teacher, I was impressed by the movie Swing Kids.EXO D.O., how well all the actors there learn, he admired.Yoo Gyeong-sang

won mi yeon learned tap dance and mentioned EXO D.O.

Singer won mi yeon appeared on TV Chosun 'Perfect Life' broadcast on October 28th.

On this day, won mi yeon started the day with tap dance and said, "I have a desire to perform in the performance." Then, won mi yeon told the tap dance teacher, "I was impressed by the movie 'Swing Kids'. EXO D.O., how well all the actors there learn, "he admired.

Yoo Gyeong-sang