"Song Hye-kyo and Han Ji-min at first glance...Lee Su-ji, 'Young Husband' Letter of apology

Lee Su-ji points out Husbands indifferentnessLee Su-ji wrote on his social media on Friday: You have to know right away when your wife changes her head; Letter of apology, not Husband handwritten.At first glance, Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-young, Han Ji-min, Shin Min-ah, I also wrote Letter of apology ... and posted a picture.Lee Su-ji in the photo winks at the camera with her lips out, her youthful charm of Lee Su-ji, who has a single-haired wavepump hairstyle.The other photo included a handwritten letter by Lee Su-ji Husband, which read: Honey, my honeys hair was so pretty.I missed something important because of such a stupid idea of what my honey wanted to see because I was looking for her and checking the temperature again.Ill kick myself even if you forgive me. I love you.Husbands affectionate side towards Lee Su-ji is seen.Husband also expressed Lee Su-jis hairstyle in a picture and showed off his delicate charm as Honeys Head.Meanwhile, Lee Su-ji marriages Husband, who was three years younger in 2018.Photo: Lee Su-ji Instagram
Lee Su-ji points out Husbands indifferentnessLee Su-ji wrote on his social media on Friday: You have to know right away when your wife changes her head; Letter of apology, not Husband handwritten.At first glance, Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-young, Han Ji-min, Shin Min-ah, I also wrote Letter of apology ... and posted a picture.Lee Su-ji in the photo winks at the camera with her lips out, her youthful charm of Lee Su-ji, who has a single-haired wavepump hairstyle.The other photo included a handwritten letter by Lee Su-ji Husband, which read: Honey, my honeys hair was so pretty.I missed something important because of such a stupid idea of what my honey wanted to see because I was looking for her and checking the temperature again.Ill kick myself even if you forgive me. I love you.Husbands affectionate side towards Lee Su-ji is seen.Husband also expressed Lee Su-jis hairstyle in a picture and showed off his delicate charm as Honeys Head.Meanwhile, Lee Su-ji marriages Husband, who was three years younger in 2018.Photo: Lee Su-ji Instagram

Lee Su-ji points out Husband's indifferentness

Lee Su-ji wrote on his social media on Friday: "You have to know right away when your wife changes her head; Letter of apology, not Husband handwritten. At first glance, Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-young, Han Ji-min, Shin Min-ah, I also wrote Letter of apology ... "and posted a picture.

Lee Su-ji in the photo winks at the camera with her lips out, her youthful charm of Lee Su-ji, who has a single-haired wavepump hairstyle.

The other photo included a handwritten letter by Lee Su-ji Husband, which read: "Honey, my honey's hair was so pretty. I missed something important because of such a stupid idea of what my honey wanted to see because I was looking for her and checking the temperature again. I'll kick myself even if you forgive me. I love you."

Husband's affectionate side towards Lee Su-ji is seen. Husband also expressed Lee Su-ji's hairstyle in a picture and showed off his delicate charm as "Honey's Head".

Meanwhile, Lee Su-ji marriages Husband, who was three years younger in 2018.

Photo: Lee Su-ji Instagram