Lee Seung-gi "I did not hear my voice in the past" .. All The Butlers' members' candid life graph

The life graph of All The Butlers members will be released.On SBS All The Butlers to be broadcast on the 25th, life graphs of master Bae Seong-woo and Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun are released.At the time of the filming, the atmosphere was ripe for the camping night, and Bae Seong-woo and All The Butlers members shared their lives by drawing life graphs.They open the graph and openly Confessions about their own life bends.Fighter Kim Dong-Hyun briefly spoke about his days of quitting exercise and working part-time jobs such as PC rooms and blocked sewers, and Lee Seung-gi said, I did not hear my hearts voice in the past.In particular, Shin Sung-rok was looking at his graph and Bae Seong-woo said, (Shin Sung-rok) worked really hard, and he was full of fighting.I felt such an energy and I was so cool and envious.  (Nowadays) I lived without knowing who I was, he said. I lived really hard, he said. I miss the past, he said.On the other hand, the next day, Lets find out the meaning of the sky was the top model for the paragliding that both Bae Seong-woo and the members flew in the sky.Bae Seong-woo and members are genuinely Confessions Life Graph and Paragliding Top Model will be released on All The Butlers, which will be broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 25th.

The life graph of All The Butlers' members will be released.

On sbs All The Butlers' to be broadcast on the 25th, life graphs of master Bae Seong-woo and Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun are released.

At the time of the filming, the atmosphere was ripe for the camping night, and Bae Seong-woo and All The Butlers' members shared their lives by drawing life graphs. They open the graph and openly Confessions about their own life bends.

"Fighter" Kim Dong-Hyun briefly spoke about his days of quitting exercise and working part-time jobs such as PC rooms and blocked sewers, and Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not hear my heart's voice in the past."

In particular, Shin Sung-rok was looking at his graph and Bae Seong-woo said, "(Shin Sung-rok) worked really hard, and he was full of fighting. I felt such an energy and I was so cool and envious. " " (Nowadays) I lived without knowing who I was," he said. "I lived really hard," he said. "I miss the past," he said.

On the other hand, the next day, "Let's find out the meaning of the sky" was the Top Model for the "paragliding" that both Bae Seong-woo and the members flew in the sky.

Bae Seong-woo and members are genuinely Confessions Life Graph and Paragliding Top Model will be released on All The Butlers', which will be broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 25th.