Radio Star' Sung Dong-il "BTS V, Park Bo-gum, Jo In-sung, and other juniors come home often."

Actors Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won, who appeared in Radio Star, played with Kimi like a steamy brother.Those who have mainly played villains and Sen characters have captured viewers with a thoughtful and pleasant reversal of pure taste charm.Radio Star has risen to the audience rating and has been ranked # 1 in the 2049 audience rating as well as the same time zone, delivering full fun to the house theater.MBC Radio Star, a high-quality talk show broadcast on September 30th, was featured in Chuseok special feature Just Like Radio Star with Baek Il-seob, Lee Yu-bi, Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won in celebration of the national holiday.According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 1st, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, ranked first in the same time zone.In particular, the 2049 audience rating (based on the metropolitan area), which is a key indicator of advertising officials and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, also ranked first in the same time zone, giving a big smile.The feature, Just Like Radio Star, is made up of Chuseok customized broadcasts featuring four-color luxury actors who showed off their affectionate and pleasant chemistry like their family.The four Baek Il-seob, Lee Yu-bi, Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won have enhanced their immersion by spreading a colorful talk hall with a charm of reversal.Park Sung-kwang, who was a special MC, also showed off his skillful gesture and gag feeling, making the holiday special more abundant.Sung Dong-il, an artistic master, expressed his love for his younger brother, saying, I liked Hee Won.In particular, Kim Hee-won said, Unlike the appearance, I am delicate and worried. I joked about What is he going to be when he grows up?, but Kim Hee-won had been consulting me a week later and apologized after a week.Sung Dong-il has been warmly presented with anecdotes with children who appeared in the entertainment show Where is Dad? together with the same house episode, which juniors often visit, such as BTS V, Park Bo-gum, and Jo In-sung.He also bought flowers for his wife and went home. He also revealed the charm of the romanticist.The villain expert Kim Hee-won has exploded his delicate, timid and calm anti-war charm.In particular, Kim Hee-won cited Uhm Tae-goo as his best actor who wants to do India as an entertainment, just as Sung Dong-il was India as an entertainment.I think Taegu is shy, but his friend is enjoying it, said Uhm Tae-goo, a royal-class official at the end of the Shii Gaiz.He also released a recent memo, saying that he lives in a notepad and writes what he needs to fix.At this time, MCs showed a mentbong in an incomprehensible philosophical message, and Kim Hee-won took away the hearts of viewers by adding pure and mysterious charm that makes them want to know more.Icon of Jolmar, Baek Il-seob said, revealing his recent turn into a white housewife. Im having a housewife routine.I have seen Lee Yu-bi in the short film Pyeongyang Langmyeon since I was a little boy, he said. Ive seen it since I was a little boy, he said.How good is it to be like me because I am so big? Lee Yu-bi said, When I played with my teacher, I told him, Its better than my mother. I will be a star soon.The teacher s words flowed down tears. He revealed an anecdote with Baek Il-seob, who echoed himself.Lee Yu-bi also raised the honey jam tension with her charm and honesty.I recalled the past when I applied for an audition without my mothers secret, and laughed, and said, My mother once spied on my SNS and had an accident.I was even quoted by commenting on the evil, Who are you? he said, showing off his artistic sense.Viewers responded that Kim Hee-won is cute and pure charm, Sung Dong-il Kim Hee-won Chemie, it was so fun, Lee Yu-bi is hairy and pretty! It was fun today!Next week, a special feature of Youre Problems with Topics with Han Da-gam, Hwang Seok-jung, Park Tae-joon and Lee Geun, which are sweeping the topic, was announced, raising expectations.MBC Radio Star broadcast screen capture

Actors Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won, who appeared in Radio Star, played with Kimi like a steamy brother. Those who have mainly played villains and Sen characters have captured viewers with a thoughtful and pleasant reversal of 'pure taste charm'. Radio Star has risen to the audience rating and has been ranked # 1 in the 2049 audience rating as well as the same time zone, delivering full fun to the house theater.

MBC Radio Star, a high-quality talk show broadcast on September 30th, was featured in Chuseok special feature 'Just Like Radio Star' with Baek Il-seob, Lee Yu-bi, Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won in celebration of the national holiday.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 1st, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, ranked first in the same time zone. In particular, the 2049 audience rating (based on the metropolitan area), which is a key indicator of advertising officials and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, also ranked first in the same time zone, giving a big smile.

The feature, Just Like Radio Star, is made up of Chuseok customized broadcasts featuring four-color luxury actors who showed off their affectionate and pleasant chemistry like their family. The four Baek Il-seob, Lee Yu-bi, Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won have enhanced their immersion by spreading a colorful talk hall with a charm of reversal.

Park Sung-kwang, who was a special MC, also showed off his skillful gesture and gag feeling, making the holiday special more abundant.

Sung Dong-il, an artistic master, expressed his love for his younger brother, saying, "I liked Hee Won." In particular, Kim Hee-won said, "Unlike the appearance, I am delicate and worried." "I joked about 'What is he going to be when he grows up?', but Kim Hee-won had been consulting me a week later and apologized after a week.

Sung Dong-il has been warmly presented with anecdotes with children who appeared in the entertainment show Where is Dad? together with the same house episode, which juniors often visit, such as BTS V, Park Bo-gum, and Jo In-sung. He also bought flowers for his wife and went home. He also revealed the charm of the romanticist.

The villain expert Kim Hee-won has exploded his delicate, timid and calm anti-war charm. In particular, Kim Hee-won cited Uhm Tae-goo as his best actor who wants to do India as an entertainment, just as Sung Dong-il was India as an entertainment. "I think Taegu is shy, but his friend is enjoying it," said Uhm Tae-goo, a royal-class official at the end of the Shii Gaiz.

He also released a recent memo, saying that he lives in a notepad and writes what he needs to fix. At this time, MCs showed a 'mentbong' in an incomprehensible philosophical message, and Kim Hee-won took away the hearts of viewers by adding pure and mysterious charm that makes them want to know more.

“Icon of Jolmar,” Baek Il-seob said, revealing his recent turn into a white housewife. “I’m having a housewife routine. “I have seen Lee Yu-bi in the short film Pyeongyang Langmyeon since I was a little boy,” he said. “I’ve seen it since I was a little boy,” he said. How good is it to be like me because I am so big? "

Lee Yu-bi said, "When I played with my teacher, I told him, 'It's better than my mother. I will be a star soon.' The teacher 's words flowed down tears. "He revealed an anecdote with Baek Il-seob, who echoed himself.

Lee Yu-bi also raised the honey jam tension with her charm and honesty. I recalled the past when I applied for an audition without my mother's secret, and laughed, and said, "My mother once spied on my SNS and had an accident. “I was even quoted by commenting on the evil, Who are you?” he said, showing off his artistic sense.

Viewers responded that "Kim Hee-won is cute and pure charm," "Sung Dong-il Kim Hee-won Chemie, it was so fun," "Lee Yu-bi is hairy and pretty!" "It was fun today!"

Next week, a special feature of You're Problems with Topics with Han Da-gam, Hwang Seok-jung, Park Tae-joon and Lee Geun, which are sweeping the topic, was announced, raising expectations.

MBC Radio Star' broadcast screen capture