Kim Hye-soo and Song Hye-kyo promote 'Bobjeong'..."Park Hye spirit director, good movie Thank You."

Song Hye-kyo wrote on his SNS on the 7th of last month that he was Thank You for letting me have a good time with still pictures of the movie Bobjeong.In addition, along with the movie poster, Park Hye spirit director, good movie Thank You message was also written.Bobjeong is a documentary about the life, music, and natural scenery of the four seasons of the natural cooking researcher Lim Ji-ho chef.Kim Hye-soo also recommended a warm movie in February.The movie I want to share is Bobjeong, and I have been thinking about where my mind will go in the journey of Lim Ji-ho chef for 10 years.
Song Hye-kyo wrote on his SNS on the 7th of last month that he was Thank You for letting me have a good time with still pictures of the movie Bobjeong.In addition, along with the movie poster, Park Hye spirit director, good movie Thank You message was also written.Bobjeong is a documentary about the life, music, and natural scenery of the four seasons of the natural cooking researcher Lim Ji-ho chef.Kim Hye-soo also recommended a warm movie in February.The movie I want to share is Bobjeong, and I have been thinking about where my mind will go in the journey of Lim Ji-ho chef for 10 years.

Song Hye-kyo wrote on his SNS on the 7th of last month that he was "Thank You for letting me have a good time" with still pictures of the movie "Bobjeong".

In addition, along with the movie poster, "Park Hye spirit director, good movie Thank You" message was also written.

'Bobjeong' is a documentary about the life, music, and natural scenery of the four seasons of the natural cooking researcher Lim Ji-ho chef.

Kim Hye-soo also recommended a warm movie in February. The movie I want to share is "Bobjeong," and "I have been thinking about where my mind will go in the journey of Lim Ji-ho chef for 10 years."