The position of Kang Han-Na StartUp' changed from head to toe

Actor Kang Han-Na expressed his feelings about working on StartUp.TVNs new Saturday drama StartUp (directed by Oh Chung-hwan/playplayplayplay by Park Hye-ryun/planning studio dragon/production high story) is a drama that depicts the beginning (START) and growth (UP) of young people who have entered StartUp dreaming of success in Silicon Valley sandbox in Korea.Kang Han-Na, who plays the role of the perfect elite CEO Won Jae-jae, said, I was attracted to the part of the drama that cheers the youth who will shine with my dreams, and I thought that I would like to be with this work while I was proud of the light in it.I had friends who actually started up around me, but I knew only vaguely about StartUp because I hadnt heard any real stories, he said of StartUp, which is closely connected to our lives.The things and processes needed to startUp on the script are so well-melted that we can see more specifically that it is StartUp while doing this work, he said, adding that he is more looking forward to viewers waiting for the first broadcast with a sense of trust in his solid work.In addition, Kang Han-Na said, The cause is not shaken by the surrounding situation and is not influenced by private Feeling.I think he is a person who has the power to concentrate on himself and move in the direction he thinks. I think the talents charm is what Im going to say about what I think is not when I think about it without being swept away by anything, she added, adding that she had a lot of curiosity about the charismatic CEO Won In-jae.Expectations are rising for Kang Han-Na, who has already been deeply immersed in CEO Won Jae-jae, who has already succeeded in emitting an overwhelming aura with his eyes.In addition, it makes me wonder how to express the narrative of Won Jae-jae, who entered a new beginning called StartUp with a secret that is not known after the gorgeous and imposing figure.
Actor Kang Han-Na expressed his feelings about working on StartUp.TVNs new Saturday drama StartUp (directed by Oh Chung-hwan/playplayplayplay by Park Hye-ryun/planning studio dragon/production high story) is a drama that depicts the beginning (START) and growth (UP) of young people who have entered StartUp dreaming of success in Silicon Valley sandbox in Korea.Kang Han-Na, who plays the role of the perfect elite CEO Won Jae-jae, said, I was attracted to the part of the drama that cheers the youth who will shine with my dreams, and I thought that I would like to be with this work while I was proud of the light in it.I had friends who actually started up around me, but I knew only vaguely about StartUp because I hadnt heard any real stories, he said of StartUp, which is closely connected to our lives.The things and processes needed to startUp on the script are so well-melted that we can see more specifically that it is StartUp while doing this work, he said, adding that he is more looking forward to viewers waiting for the first broadcast with a sense of trust in his solid work.In addition, Kang Han-Na said, The cause is not shaken by the surrounding situation and is not influenced by private Feeling.I think he is a person who has the power to concentrate on himself and move in the direction he thinks. I think the talents charm is what Im going to say about what I think is not when I think about it without being swept away by anything, she added, adding that she had a lot of curiosity about the charismatic CEO Won In-jae.Expectations are rising for Kang Han-Na, who has already been deeply immersed in CEO Won Jae-jae, who has already succeeded in emitting an overwhelming aura with his eyes.In addition, it makes me wonder how to express the narrative of Won Jae-jae, who entered a new beginning called StartUp with a secret that is not known after the gorgeous and imposing figure.

Actor Kang Han-Na expressed his Feelings about working on StartUp'.

TVN's new Saturday drama StartUp (directed by Oh Chung-hwan/playplayplayplay by Park Hye-ryun/planning studio dragon/production high story) is a drama that depicts the beginning (START) and growth (UP) of young people who have entered StartUp dreaming of success in Silicon Valley sandbox in Korea.

Kang Han-Na, who plays the role of the perfect elite ceo Won Jae-jae, said, "I was attracted to the part of the drama that cheers the youth who will shine with my dreams, and I thought that I would like to be with this work while I was proud of the light in it."

“I had friends who actually started up around me, but I knew only vaguely about StartUp because I hadn’t heard any real stories,” he said of StartUp, which is closely connected to our lives.

“The things and processes needed to StartUp on the script are so well-melted that we can see more specifically that it is StartUp while doing this work,” he said, adding that he is more looking forward to viewers waiting for the first broadcast with a sense of trust in his solid work.

In addition, Kang Han-Na said, "The cause is not shaken by the surrounding situation and is not influenced by private Feeling. I think he is a person who has the power to concentrate on himself and move in the direction he thinks. "

“I think the talent’s charm is what I’m going to say about what I think is not when I think about it without being swept away by anything,” she added, adding that she had a lot of curiosity about the charismatic ceo Won In-jae.

Expectations are rising for Kang Han-Na, who has already been deeply immersed in ceo Won Jae-jae, who has already succeeded in emitting an overwhelming aura with his eyes. In addition, it makes me wonder how to express the narrative of Won Jae-jae, who entered a new beginning called StartUp with a Secret that is not known after the gorgeous and imposing figure.