Joo Won "'Alice' filming, full of love and consideration + Happy"

Joo Won has revealed his intention ahead of the end of Alice.Joo Won said in his instagram on the afternoon of the 24th, The last Alice Day. Alice shooting scene was a scene of love, consideration and happiness.I hope that there will be a lot of people smelling in the future. Then he said, Should catch the premiere to the end!!!!! Thank you for suddenly sending me to Jin-gum!Please send me to the end ~  I asked my fans to use the last meeting of Alice.Joo Won chose SBS gilt drama Alice as a return work three years after the military.In this work, he played the role of detective Park Jin-gum of innate insensitivity and worked with Kim Hee-sun, Kwak Si-yang and Kim Sang-ho.SNS

Joo Won has revealed his intention ahead of the end of Alice.

Joo Won said in his instagram on the afternoon of the 24th, "The last Alice Day. Alice shooting scene was a scene of love, consideration and Happiness. I hope that there will be a lot of people smelling in the future. "

Then he said, "Should catch the premiere to the end!!!!! Thank you for suddenly sending me to Jin-gum! Please send me to the end ~ "I asked my fans to use the last meeting of Alice.

Joo Won chose SBS gilt drama 'Alice' as a return work three years after the military. In this work, he played the role of detective Park Jin-gum of innate insensitivity and worked with Kim Hee-sun, Kwak Si-yang and Kim Sang-ho.

SNS