'If you cheat, you die' Kim Young-Dae, Convenience store Part time job transform.

Seoul = = I die if I cheat Rising star Kim Young-Dae transforms into a previous class Convenience store part time job.On the 29th, KBS 2TVs new tree drama I Die If I Snap in the Wind (played by Lee Sung-min, directed by Kim Hyeong-seok) released the first still of Convenience Store Cold-American Part Time Job Cha Suho (by Kim Young-dae).Suhos perfect visuals in the Convenience store uniform in the public photos capture the attention.The sculptured face in front of the Convenience store counter and the sharp eyes staring at someone show the charm of cold man, which makes the refund expedition forget the refund even if it comes.Suho was also seen standing in front of another part time job in the Convenience store.He creates a warmth that melts his emotions with only one T-shirt, and he hopes to show what charm he will show in I will die if I cheat.Kim Young-dae looks cold, but will show various transforms with his own belief and stubborn youth Suho, the production team said. I would like to ask for your expectation because I will play a role in doubling the mystery of the drama with Actor Jo Ji-jung and Ko Jun as well as the visuals.On the other hand, I will die if I cheat is a comic mystery thriller of a divorce lawyers husband who wrote a memorandum with a criminal novelist wife who thinks only about how to kill people. It will show an extraordinary and intense story about adults who are guilty and do bad things.The online broadcast movie platform Wave has participated in the investment, and at the same time as this broadcast, VOD will be provided as a wave monopoly online.

Seoul = = 'I die if I cheat' Rising star Kim Young-Dae transforms into a previous class 'Convenience store Part time job'.

On the 29th, KBS 2TV's new tree Drama "I Die If I Snap in the Wind" (played by Lee Sung-min, directed by Kim Hyeong-seok) released the first still of "Convenience store Cold-American Part time job" Cha Suho (by Kim Young-Dae).

Suho's perfect visuals in the Convenience store uniform in the public photos capture the attention. The sculptured face in front of the Convenience store counter and the sharp eyes staring at someone show the charm of 'cold man', which makes the refund expedition forget the refund even if it comes.

Suho was also seen standing in front of another Part time job in the Convenience store. He creates a warmth that melts his emotions with only one T-shirt, and he hopes to show what charm he will show in "I will die if I cheat."

"Kim Young-Dae looks cold, but will show various transforms with his own belief and stubborn youth Suho," the production team said. "I would like to ask for your expectation because I will play a role in doubling the mystery of the Drama with Actor Jo Ji-jung and Ko Jun as well as the visuals."

On the other hand, 'I will die if I cheat' is a comic mystery thriller of a divorce lawyer's husband who wrote a memorandum with a criminal novelist wife who thinks only about how to kill people. It will show an extraordinary and intense story about adults who are guilty and do bad things. The online broadcast movie platform Wave has participated in the investment, and at the same time as this broadcast, VOD will be provided as a wave monopoly online.