Heart A Tag' Lee Chung-hyeon director "Lee Sung-kyung cast was not troubled"

Heart A Tag Lee Chung-hyeon commented on Actor Lee Sung-kyung:Today (5th) morning the movie Heart A Tag Online Production briefing session was held.Lee Chung-hyeon and Kim Sang-il participated in this production briefing session, which was broadcast live on Online due to the spread of Corona 19.After I made up this movie story, I really felt like Lee Sung-kyung would fit in, said Lee Chung-hyeon.I thought Lee Sung-kyung would fit in with little trouble at the meeting.I think Lee Sung-kyungs bright and lovely charm has become a plus factor in the movie. Heart A Tag is a time-slip fantasy romance about a woman who turns 100 times to save her loved ones and opens today (5th).

Heart A TagLee Chung-hyeon commented on Actor Lee Sung-kyung:

Today (5th) morning the movie Heart A Tag' Online Production briefing session was held. Lee Chung-hyeon and Kim Sang-il participated in this Production briefing session, which was broadcast live on Online due to the spread of Corona 19.

“After I made up this movie story, I really felt like Lee Sung-kyung would fit in,” said Lee Chung-hyeon.

“I thought Lee Sung-kyung would fit in with little trouble at the meeting. I think Lee Sung-kyung's bright and lovely charm has become a plus fActor in the movie. "

Heart A Tag' is a time-slip fantasy romance about a woman who turns 100 times to save her loved ones and opens today (5th).