"Heart A Tag" director Lee Chung-hyeon "Lee Sung-kyung, surprised by bright and healthy Energy"

The director told the back story of Lee Sung-kyung actor starring in the online production report of Heart A Tag held on the 5th.I thought Lee Sung-kyung would fit in with me intuitively, Lee said. I decided in one to two minutes without worrying about casting.I was surprised by the Lee Sung-kyung actor with a healthy and bright energy.The weather was really hot when I filmed it, and Lee Sung-kyung, including all the staffs on the scene, led the film with the most energetic energy. In fact, Lee Sung-kyung actors personality was naturally buried and made the movie lovely and bright.Heart A Tag is a time-slip fantasy romance about a woman who turns 100 times to save her loved one.Especially, Heart A Tag is attracting attention by shooting with the latest smartphone Galaxy S20 Ultra.I was wondering that Samsung Lions had made a proposal first and could shoot it on a smartphone, Lee said. I was able to try various experiments as much as I shot it on a smartphone.Kim Sang-il, director of the film, said, I received five smartphones and had the advantage of taking a lot more than a normal movie. It was good and convenient to cope with all situations quickly. The director is attracting the attention of domestic and foreign critics with his short film Body Value, and is about to release his feature debut Call.Both works were thriller genres, but this time they were Top Model in romance.The previous works were a tense genre of suspense, but I was curious about other genres when I shot them in succession. Heart A Tag was taken with the Galaxy S20, so I thought I wanted to capture a pretty image. He said.I like romance movies that blend with good music like La La Land and About Time, he said. I have always thought that I want to do such a movie someday.I would like to show it in the theater as a feature film if you have the opportunity to see a movie that people can feel lovely. Heart A Tag will be released online through Whatcha.Also, at 7 pm on the same day, Samsung Lions will broadcast live broadcasts of Lee and Lee Sung-kyung attending live talk show on Twitter account.Opening on the 5th through Watcha

The director told the back story of Lee Sung-kyung actor starring in the online production report of Heart A Tag' held on the 5th.

"I thought Lee Sung-kyung would fit in with me intuitively," Lee said. "I decided in one to two minutes without worrying about casting."

"I was surprised by the Lee Sung-kyung actor with a healthy and bright Energy. The weather was really hot when I filmed it, and Lee Sung-kyung, including all the staffs on the scene, led the film with the most energetic Energy. "In fact, Lee Sung-kyung actor's personality was naturally buried and made the movie lovely and bright."

Heart A Tag' is a time-slip fantasy romance about a woman who turns 100 times to save her loved one.

Especially, Heart A Tag' is attracting attention by shooting with the latest smartphone Galaxy S20 Ultra.

"I was wondering that Samsung Lions had made a proposal first and could shoot it on a smartphone," Lee said. "I was able to try various experiments as much as I shot it on a smartphone."

Kim Sang-il, director of the film, said, "I received five smartphones and had the advantage of taking a lot more than a normal movie." It was good and convenient to cope with all situations quickly. "

The director is attracting the attention of domestic and foreign critics with his short film 'Body Value', and is about to release his feature debut 'Call'. Both works were thriller genres, but this time they were Top Model in romance.

"The previous works were a tense genre of suspense, but I was curious about other genres when I shot them in succession." "Heart A Tag" was taken with the Galaxy S20, so I thought I wanted to capture a pretty image. "He said.

"I like romance movies that blend with good music like 'La La Land' and 'About Time'," he said. "I have always thought that I want to do such a movie someday. I would like to show it in the theater as a feature film if you have the opportunity to see a movie that people can feel lovely. "

Heart A Tag' will be released online through Whatcha. Also, at 7 pm on the same day, Samsung Lions will broadcast live broadcasts of Lee and Lee Sung-kyung attending live talk show on Twitter account.

Opening on the 5th through Watcha