Ha Hee-ra, Record of Youth' End-Appointed testimony "Park Bo-gum, I'm so happy every time I shoot"

Ha Hee-ra said on the 27th, Every time I shoot Lee Jae-won (Happy to be a father) who has always been warm to me as a father, I always give a warm smile to me so that I can always play comfortably. It was a short time (meet me in a healthy way) but I was happy. I was laughing and crying and I was happy. Thank you!Thank you! I love you! And posted a picture.The photo shows Actor Park Bo-gum Park Soo-young Han Jin-hee Lee Jae-won, who is breathing in Ha Hee-ra and tvN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth.Actors who are smiling happily as they show the atmosphere of the filming scene attract attention.Meanwhile, the final episode of tvN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth will be broadcast today (27th) at 9 p.m.

Ha Hee-ra said on the 27th, "Every time I shoot Lee Jae-won (Happy to be a father) who has always been warm to me as a father, I always give a warm smile to me so that I can always play comfortably. It was a short time (meet me in a healthy way) but I was happy. I was laughing and crying and I was happy. Thank you! Thank you! I love you! "And posted a picture.

The photo shows Actor Park Bo-gum Park Soo-young Han Jin-hee Lee Jae-won, who is breathing in Ha Hee-ra and tvN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth'.

Actors who are smiling happily as they show the atmosphere of the filming scene attract attention.

Meanwhile, the final episode of tvN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth' will be broadcast today (27th) at 9 p.m.