Ha Hee-ra, "Park Bo-gum, I'm so happy every time I shoot" ahead of the end of'Youth records'

Ha Hee-ra said on Instagram on the 27th, Always.. Mr. Jin-hee Han, who treated me warmly like a father (Hes healthy~) He always treated him with a warm smile so that he could act comfortably.. Sooyoung Park (Be happy~) Not only acting but also acting. , Jaewon Lee, who gave me a smile with a wonderful smile (I bless you for being a dad~) Every time Hyejun filmed, Park Bo-gum, who was so happy (Meet me in a healthy shape~) It was a short time. I laughed and cried~ I was happy.. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you! and posted a photo.The photo shows Ha Hee-ra and actor Park Bo-gum Park Soo-young, Han Jin-hee, and Lee Jae-won, who are in harmony with the tvN dramaYouth Records.The actors with happy smiles attract attention as if showing the warm atmosphere of the set.On the other hand, the final episode of tvNs Monday and Tuesday dramaYouth Records will be aired at 9 pm today (27th).

Ha Hee-ra said on Instagram on the 27th, "Always.. Mr. Jin-hee Han, who treated me warmly like a father (He's healthy~) He always treated him with a warm smile so that he could act comfortably.. Sooyoung Park (Be happy~) Not only acting but also acting. , Jaewon Lee, who gave me a smile with a wonderful smile (I bless you for being a dad~) Every time Hyejun filmed, Park Bo-gum, who was so happy (Meet me in a healthy shape~) It was a short time. I laughed and cried~ I was happy.. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you!” and posted a photo.

The photo shows Ha Hee-ra and actor Park Bo-gum Park Soo-young, Han Jin-hee, and Lee Jae-won, who are in harmony with the tvN drama'Youth Records'.

The actors with happy smiles attract attention as if showing the warm atmosphere of the set.

On the other hand, the final episode of tvN's Monday and Tuesday drama'Youth Records' will be aired at 9 pm today (27th).