Ha Hee-ra "Meet me in a happy Park Bo-gum, healthy look every time I shoot."

Actor Um Tae-woongs wife Yoon Hye-jin released a letter with her daughter,Ha Hee-ra wrote on his 27th day, I always have a warm smile to make me feel comfortable with Han Jin-hee (healthy ~) who has always been warm like my father.. Park Soo-young (Happy ~)As well as Acting, Lee Jae-won (bless you became a father ~) Hye Jun, who gave a smile with a wonderful smile. Park Bo-gum (meet you in a healthy way ~)Ha Hee-ra in the public photo shows affection with Han Jin-hee, Park Soo-young, Lee Jae-won, and Park Bo-gum who have been breathing together through the drama Youth Record.In particular, Ha Hee-ra is attracting attention by praying that he will meet again healthily toward Park Bo-gum, who is currently enlisted and serving in the military.Ha Hee-ra is married to Actor Choi Soo-jong and has one male and one female.On the 27th, TVN Wolhwa drama Youth Record, which is about to end, played the role of Park Bo-gums mother.Specialized in Ha Hee-ra writing.Han Jin-hee (health) who always treated me like a father. He always gave me a warm smile so that I could always play comfortably. Park Soo-young (Happy ~).As well as Acting, Lee Jae-won (bless you as Father) who gave a smile with a nice smile.It was Hye-joon. Park Bo-gum (meet me in a healthy way) who was very happy every time I filmed. It was a short time. In the fence of family... laughing, crying, happy.Thank you...! Thank you! I love you!# Love # Grace # Family # Hyejun # Thank you # Happiness # Youth Record # Recall # # I will remember # # Thank you # Thank you # I love you # Han Jin-hee # Park Soo-young # Lee Jae-won # Park Bo-gumPhoto: Ha Hee-ra Instagram

Actor Um Tae-woong's wife Yoon Hye-jin released a letter with her daughter,

Ha Hee-ra wrote on his 27th day, "I always have a warm smile to make me feel comfortable with Han Jin-hee (healthy ~) who has always been warm like my Father.. Park Soo-young (Happy ~)"

"As well as Acting, Lee Jae-won (bless you became a Father ~) Hye Jun, who gave a smile with a wonderful smile. Park Bo-gum (meet you in a healthy way ~)"

Ha Hee-ra in the public photo shows affection with Han Jin-hee, Park Soo-young, Lee Jae-won, and Park Bo-gum who have been breathing together through the drama 'Youth Record'. In particular, Ha Hee-ra is attrActing attention by praying that he will meet again healthily toward Park Bo-gum, who is currently enlisted and serving in the military.

Ha Hee-ra is married to Actor Choi Soo-jong and has one male and one female. On the 27th, TVN Wolhwa drama 'Youth Record', which is about to end, played the role of Park Bo-gum's mother.

Specialized in Ha Hee-ra writing.

Han Jin-hee (health) who always treated me like a Father. He always gave me a warm smile so that I could always play comfortably. Park Soo-young (Happy ~). As well as Acting, Lee Jae-won (bless you as Father) who gave a smile with a nice smile. It was Hye-joon. Park Bo-gum (meet me in a healthy way) who was very happy every time I filmed. It was a short time. In the fence of family... laughing, crying, happy. Thank you...! Thank you! I love you!

# Love # Grace # Family # Hyejun # Thank you # Happiness # Youth Record # Recall # # I will remember # # Thank you # Thank you # I love you # Han Jin-hee # Park Soo-young # Lee Jae-won # Park Bo-gum

Photo: Ha Hee-ra Instagram