Lee Guk-joo "Yangpyeong station gundal, force what...I'll die if I touch my Meat."

Gag Woman Lee Guk-joo shares routineLee Guk-joo posted a picture on his Instagram on the 26th, saying, Yangpyeong station gang, my Meat touch will die.The picture shows Lee Guk-joo, who is preparing to make Food; Lee Guk-joo, who is using the torch to light it.He was laughing, his hair rolled on his bangs.Lee Guk-joo said, I am afraid to see what the Force is. I have to upload YouTube quickly, please wait a little.Meanwhile, Lee Guk-joo is appearing on tvN comedy big league.

Gag Woman Lee Guk-joo shares routine

Lee Guk-joo posted a picture on his Instagram on the 26th, saying, "Yangpyeong station gang, my Meat touch will die."

The picture shows Lee Guk-joo, who is preparing to make Food; Lee Guk-joo, who is using the torch to light it. He was laughing, his hair rolled on his bangs.

Lee Guk-joo said, "I am afraid to see what the Force is." "I have to upload YouTube quickly, please wait a little."

Meanwhile, Lee Guk-joo is appearing on tvN 'comedy big league'.