EXO Chen, Active duty Enlisted today (26th)...the duty of Korea Military after marriage and a win-winner "Hello for a minute"

Group EXO Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 28) is Enlisted.Chen enters the training camp and begins his military service as Active Duty after receiving basic military training.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, has previously announced its intention to keep time and place private and quietly endangered.As a result, Chen became the fourth member of EXO after XiuminEXO D.O., and Suho.Xiumin was Enlisted in May last year and EXO D.O. in July of the same year. Also, Suho was Enlisted in May.Chen said on the 16th, Is the day-to-day difference going well these days? The hot weather has passed and it has become autumn.The reason I wrote this today (16th) is that I would like to give you a letter to tell you the news of the military Enlisted on October 26th. I will do my duty to my body and mind so that I can greet you with a more grown appearance during my service, so I hope you will be as beautiful and healthy as you are now.I always thank you and love you, Enlisted said.In particular, Chen announced his surprise to fans by announcing his marriage with his non-entertainment girlfriend and premarital pregnancy in a handwritten letter in January.Due to the sudden issue, there was not much negative public opinion among fans, and a month later Chen posted an apology for the controversy.Even after that, some fans criticized Chen for withdrawing, but EXO and Chen showed a strong intention to protect the team.In the meantime, Chen released his last single Hello on the 15th and made every effort to prepare for the Enlisted.We are also supporting Chen, who will return with the obligation of Korea Military.
Group EXO Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 28) is Enlisted.Chen enters the training camp and begins his military service as Active Duty after receiving basic military training.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, has previously announced its intention to keep time and place private and quietly endangered.As a result, Chen became the fourth member of EXO after XiuminEXO D.O., and Suho.Xiumin was Enlisted in May last year and EXO D.O. in July of the same year. Also, Suho was Enlisted in May.Chen said on the 16th, Is the day-to-day difference going well these days? The hot weather has passed and it has become autumn.The reason I wrote this today (16th) is that I would like to give you a letter to tell you the news of the military Enlisted on October 26th. I will do my duty to my body and mind so that I can greet you with a more grown appearance during my service, so I hope you will be as beautiful and healthy as you are now.I always thank you and love you, Enlisted said.In particular, Chen announced his surprise to fans by announcing his marriage with his non-entertainment girlfriend and premarital pregnancy in a handwritten letter in January.Due to the sudden issue, there was not much negative public opinion among fans, and a month later Chen posted an apology for the controversy.Even after that, some fans criticized Chen for withdrawing, but EXO and Chen showed a strong intention to protect the team.In the meantime, Chen released his last single Hello on the 15th and made every effort to prepare for the Enlisted.We are also supporting Chen, who will return with the obligation of Korea Military.

Group EXO Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 28) is Enlisted.

Chen enters the training camp and begins his military service as Active duty after receiving basic military training. SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, has previously announced its intention to keep time and place private and quietly endangered.

As a result, Chen became the fourth member of EXO after Xiumin EXO D.O., and Suho. Xiumin was Enlisted in May last year and EXO D.O. in July of the same year. Also, Suho was Enlisted in May.

Chen said on the 16th, "Is the day-to-day difference going well these days? The hot weather has passed and it has become autumn. The reason I wrote this today (16th) is that I would like to give you a letter to tell you the news of the military Enlisted on October 26th. "

"I will do my duty to my body and mind so that I can greet you with a more grown appearance during my service, so I hope you will be as beautiful and healthy as you are now. I always thank you and love you," Enlisted said.

In particular, Chen announced his surprise to fans by announcing his marriage with his non-entertainment girlfriend and premarital pregnancy in a handwritten letter in January. Due to the sudden issue, there was not much negative public opinion among fans, and a month later Chen posted an apology for the controversy.

Even after that, some fans criticized Chen for withdrawing, but EXO and Chen showed a strong intention to protect the team.

In the meantime, Chen released his last single "Hello" on the 15th and made every effort to prepare for the Enlisted. We are also supporting Chen, who will return with the obligation of Korea Military.