Jeong Ga-eun "Thank You for Working for Alone 2 Years Without Manager, You Can Work"

Despite the fact that Jeong Ga-eun is Alone, he said thank you for being able to work.Actor Jeong Ga-eun posted a picture on his instagram on October 27 with an article entitled Its been two years since I worked Alone without a manager.In the open photo, Jeong Ga-eun poses in a pink blouse and a black skirt.The beauty is admiring during the super-express of Jeong Ga-eun, who is smiling brightly.In addition, Jeong Ga-eun said, I have to know the driving, I have to get the schedule call Alone, I have to get the schedule call. I have to go to Alone to get the costume.Every day is precious, Jeong Ga-eun added.bak-beauty

Despite the fact that Jeong Ga-eun is Alone, he said Thank You for being able to work.

Actor Jeong Ga-eun posted a picture on his instagram on October 27 with an article entitled "It's been two years since I worked Alone without a Manager".

In the open photo, Jeong Ga-eun poses in a pink blouse and a black skirt.

The beauty is admiring during the super-express of Jeong Ga-eun, who is smiling brightly.

In addition, Jeong Ga-eun said, "I have to know the driving, I have to get the schedule call Alone, I have to get the schedule call. I have to go to Alone to get the costume."

"Every day is precious," Jeong Ga-eun added.

bak-beauty