Record of Youth' ahead of End, will Park Bo-gum Never Ending ordeal End?

The fever of Record of Youth Park Bo-gum made the hearts of viewers.In the 15th episode of TVNs Monday-Tuesday drama Record of Youth, Park So-dam (Stability Ha) said farewell to Park Bo-gum (Sa Hye-joon).The reality that the word Im sorry became a habit made it difficult for the two.Park So-dam decided to end his burgeoning love, and Park Bo-gum was fiery, munching on his pain.Park Bo-gum has prepared the event for Park So-dam, who would have been hurt by this.As if promising unchanging love, he had given her the only shoe, leaving happy moments in pictures. But it was counterproductive.Park So-dam knew the heart of Park Bo-gum in the gift, but he was hurt once again by his mother, who was snobbish about meeting Park Bo-gum and making economic benefits.The drama, which also features Park Bo-gum in a series of old-fashioned stories, also had problems: the scene was cold due to the drop in ratings, and the advertising company was also disconcerting.In a situation that is not getting better, Shin Dong-mi asked Park Bo-gum to release the letter, but he wanted to keep his conviction that he could still endure it.The exhausted Park Bo-gum said he would rest after finishing this work.Park Bo-gum said, It is not all I can see, but I am laughing during the day because I cry at night.The reality of Park Bo-gum, which can not be happy even though it achieves a dream, made me sad.Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam, who held on to a tough time, eventually parted ways.Remember when I say Im sorry if I love you? said Park So-dam, who was lucky.Park Bo-gum could only say sorry when asked, Do you know how many times Im sorry to meet you?Park So-dam said, I do not want to get my feelings anymore because I know that Park Bo-gum is harder than anyone else.I want to go back to my daily life before I love you. Park Bo-gum could not catch it.Park Bo-gum felt lonely and helpless at Park So-dams farewell notice; a situation that even a loved one could not keep hurt him.The emptiness grew even more when negative public opinion was poured into the release of Charlie Chung, who thought it was a breakthrough in the crisis.Park Bo-gums tears, which reproached himself for not being able to keep his commitment to do better than never to say sorry to his beloved lover, have brought empathy.The reality of being able to keep things of value, though he had achieved his dream, made him unhappy, and he realized desperately that his convictions could not hold on.Still, Park Bo-gum stood up again: Park Bo-gum, who was breathing and breathing in pain, looked for Park So-dam again as if determined.Park Bo-gum, I can not break up with you, raised the curiosity about the ending.The final episode of Record of Youth will air today (27th) at 9 p.m.

The fever of Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum made the hearts of viewers.

In the 15th episode of TVN's Monday-Tuesday drama Record of Youth, Park So-dam (Stability Ha) said farewell to Park Bo-gum (Sa Hye-joon). The reality that the word "I'm sorry" became a habit made it difficult for the two. Park So-dam decided to End his burgeoning love, and Park Bo-gum was fiery, munching on his pain.

Park Bo-gum has prepared the event for Park So-dam, who would have been hurt by this. As if promising unchanging love, he had given her the only shoe, leaving happy moments in pictures. But it was counterproductive. Park So-dam knew the heart of Park Bo-gum in the gift, but he was hurt once again by his mother, who was snobbish about meeting Park Bo-gum and making economic benefits.

The drama, which also features Park Bo-gum in a series of old-fashioned stories, also had problems: the scene was cold due to the drop in ratings, and the advertising company was also disconcerting. In a situation that is not getting better, Shin Dong-mi asked Park Bo-gum to release the letter, but he wanted to keep his conviction that he could still Endure it. The exhausted Park Bo-gum said he would rest after finishing this work. Park Bo-gum said, "It is not all I can see, but I am laughing during the day because I cry at night." The reality of Park Bo-gum, which can not be happy even though it achieves a dream, made me sad.

Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam, who held on to a tough time, eventually parted ways. “Remember when I say I’m sorry if I love you?” said Park So-dam, who was lucky. Park Bo-gum could only say sorry when asked, "Do you know how many times I'm sorry to meet you?" Park So-dam said, "I do not want to get my feelings anymore because I know that Park Bo-gum is harder than anyone else. I want to go back to my daily life before I love you. "Park Bo-gum could not catch it. Park Bo-gum felt lonely and helpless at Park So-dam's farewell notice; a situation that even a loved one could not keep hurt him. The emptiness grew even more when negative public opinion was poured into the release of Charlie Chung, who thought it was a breakthrough in the crisis.

Park Bo-gum's tears, which reproached himself for not being able to keep his commitment to do better than never to say sorry to his beloved lover, have brought empathy. The reality of being able to keep things of value, though he had achieved his dream, made him unhappy, and he realized desperately that his convictions could not hold on. Still, Park Bo-gum stood up again: Park Bo-gum, who was breathing and breathing in pain, looked for Park So-dam again as if determined. Park Bo-gum, "I can not break up with you," raised the curiosity about the Ending.

The final episode of Record of Youth will air today (27th) at 9 p.m.