'Debt controversy resolution' Lee Geun-Captain, resumed SNS activities that stopped ..

Lee Geun Captain, who had a controversy over Debt, resumed SNS activities that stopped.Lee has uploaded several photos on his Instagram on the 7th with comments such as RADIO STAR, DOWNTIME, WITH IZ*ONE and HOSTAGE RESCUE.In the public photos, there are entertainment program shooting with group IZWON, Radio Star steel, soldier Lee Geun Captain posing with a gun, and Lee Geun Captain who spends ordinary life.Earlier, Lee Geun-Captain was controversial in 2014 when it was revealed late that he borrowed 2 million won from his acquaintances and did not pay it back.I mistakenly misunderstood that I had paid off my money transactions several times on my YouTube channel on the 5th, and I confirmed the fact through meeting with Mr. A about this part, he said. I am really sorry for Mr. A.I have reimbursed all of the Debt costs set by the court correctly, he apologized.Meanwhile, Lee Geun Captain, a former UDT (Navy Special Fleet), appeared as a training instructor for YouTube content Fake Man and became popular with the buzzword Do you have a personality problem?Recently, he appeared in various entertainments such as Death and Deacon and Genreman Comedy.Photo = Lee Geun Captain Instagram
Lee Geun Captain, who had a controversy over Debt, resumed SNS activities that stopped.Lee has uploaded several photos on his Instagram on the 7th with comments such as RADIO STAR, DOWNTIME, WITH IZ*ONE and HOSTAGE RESCUE.In the public photos, there are entertainment program shooting with group IZWON, Radio Star steel, soldier Lee Geun Captain posing with a gun, and Lee Geun Captain who spends ordinary life.Earlier, Lee Geun-Captain was controversial in 2014 when it was revealed late that he borrowed 2 million won from his acquaintances and did not pay it back.I mistakenly misunderstood that I had paid off my money transactions several times on my YouTube channel on the 5th, and I confirmed the fact through meeting with Mr. A about this part, he said. I am really sorry for Mr. A.I have reimbursed all of the Debt costs set by the court correctly, he apologized.Meanwhile, Lee Geun Captain, a former UDT (Navy Special Fleet), appeared as a training instructor for YouTube content Fake Man and became popular with the buzzword Do you have a personality problem?Recently, he appeared in various entertainments such as Death and Deacon and Genreman Comedy.Photo = Lee Geun Captain Instagram

Lee Geun Captain, who had a controversy over Debt, resumed SNS activities that stopped.

Lee has uploaded several photos on his Instagram on the 7th with comments such as "RADIO STAR", "DOWNTIME", "WITH IZ*ONE" and "HOSTAGE RESCUE".

In the public photos, there are entertainment program shooting with group IZWON, 'Radio Star' steel, soldier Lee Geun Captain posing with a gun, and Lee Geun Captain who spends ordinary life.

Earlier, Lee Geun-Captain was controversial in 2014 when it was revealed late that he borrowed 2 million won from his acquaintances and did not pay it back. "I mistakenly misunderstood that I had paid off my money transactions several times on my YouTube channel on the 5th, and I confirmed the fact through meeting with Mr. A about this part," he said. "I am really sorry for Mr. A. I have reimbursed all of the Debt costs set by the court correctly, "he apologized.

Meanwhile, Lee Geun Captain, a former UDT (Navy Special Fleet), appeared as a training instructor for YouTube content "Fake Man" and became popular with the buzzword "Do you have a personality problem?" Recently, he appeared in various entertainments such as 'Death and Deacon' and 'Genreman Comedy'.

Photo = Lee Geun Captain Instagram