WJSN LUDA 'Two-Face' Should catch the premiere is a lovely ..

WJSN LUDA has encouraged Two-Face Should catch the premièreLUDA posted on his instagram on October 22: 10:45pm,kbs2 #Two-Face.The LUDA in the picture is sitting in a pleasant room. The long wave head is innocent. It seems to be a momentary capture, but the beauty that is not disturbed at all catches the eye.The netizens responded How beautiful, I am expecting, I am going to do well and I will try to catch the premiere.

WJSN LUDA has encouraged 'Two-Face' Should catch the première

LUDA posted on his instagram on October 22: "10:45pm,kbs2 #Two-Face."

The LUDA in the picture is sitting in a pleasant room. The long wave head is innocent. It seems to be a momentary capture, but the beauty that is not disturbed at all catches the eye.

The netizens responded "How beautiful", "I am expecting", "I am going to do well and I will try to catch the premiere".