Record of Youth' Bae Yunkyoung, Park Bo-gum Park So-dam Devotion Background...Single news is also killed

Bae Yunkyoung has looked into the romance of Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam.In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth (directed by Ahn Gil-ho, the playplay by Ha Myung-hee), which aired on October 19, the episode was depicted as being in danger of being caught in the devotion of Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) and Park So-dam.Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra) told Lingnan (Park Soo-young) that Lets not live on Hye-joon, lets make our own money. So Lingnan said, Of course.Why did people buy the house without moving, and theyre making money because its being rebuilt in the future, and they keep telling me that Hye-joon wants to be good to you, so I wont tell you at all, Ae-suk said.Lingnan asked Qiao Zhenyus father to work, so Qiao Zhenyu told him not to work in the future but to lean on him.I never helped her work, said Lingnan. Why didnt my father help me, Qiao Zhenyu said.Who handed it over? Lingnan said bitterly, I dont have a stake in her appearance.

Bae Yunkyoung has looked into the romance of Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam.

In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth' (directed by Ahn Gil-ho, the playplay by Ha Myung-hee), which aired on October 19, the episode was depicted as being in danger of being caught in the devotion of Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) and Park So-dam.

Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra) told Lingnan (Park Soo-young) that “Let’s not live on Hye-joon, let’s make our own money.” So Lingnan said, “Of course.” “Why did people buy the house without moving, and they’re making money because it’s being rebuilt in the future, and they keep telling me that Hye-joon wants to be good to you, so I won’t tell you at all,” Ae-suk said.

Lingnan asked Qiao Zhenyu’s father to work, so Qiao Zhenyu told him not to work in the future but to lean on him. “I never helped her work,” said Lingnan. “Why didn’t my father help me,” Qiao Zhenyu said. Who handed it over?” Lingnan said bitterly, “I don’t have a stake in her appearance.”