Record of Youth' Park So-dam, romance rumor I told Park Bo-gum "I believe you, don't be hard" up

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum confessed his sorry heart to Park So-dam.In the TVN drama Record of Youth broadcast on the 19th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) expressed his sorryness to Park So-dam.On this day, Hye-joon returned from an overseas fan meeting and went to the shop of Jeongha immediately. Hye-joon, who failed to call Jeongha on time due to busy schedule, repeatedly expressed his regret.I am sorry to say that I am Zazu, Hye-joon said, Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung) and I are friends with people.The drama Hit the jackpot! Then there was no day when I did not get a story of Sa Hye-joon.Despite Hye-joons romance rumor, he also comforted Hye-joon, saying, I believe you, what I saw about you, what I told you, so do not be hard.Hye-joon said, My mother (Haheera) says she will buy rice. He asked why, Why? Because my son loves me.Therefore, expectations for the meeting between Jung Ha and Han Ae Sook were raised.On the other hand, TVN Wolhwa drama Record of Youth is a drama depicting the growth Record of Youth people who try to achieve their dreams and love without despairing on the wall of reality.

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum confessed his sorry heart to Park So-dam.

In the TVN drama Record of Youth' broadcast on the 19th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) expressed his sorryness to Park So-dam.

On this day, Hye-joon returned from an overseas fan meeting and went to the shop of Jeongha immediately. Hye-joon, who failed to call Jeongha on time due to busy schedule, repeatedly expressed his regret.

"I am sorry to say that I am Zazu," Hye-joon said, "Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung) and I are friends with people." "The drama Hit the jackpot! Then there was no day when I did not get a story of Sa Hye-joon."

Despite Hye-joon's romance rumor, he also comforted Hye-joon, saying, "I believe you, what I saw about you, what I told you, so do not be hard."

Hye-joon said, "My mother (Haheera) says she will buy rice." He asked why, "Why? Because my son loves me."

Therefore, expectations for the meeting between Jung Ha and Han Ae Sook were raised.

On the other hand, TVN Wolhwa drama Record of Youth' is a drama depicting the growth Record of Youth people who try to achieve their dreams and love without despairing on the wall of reality.