Swings, Park Seo-joon Similiar? "You can't use it if you make fun of me."

Rapper Swings has unveiled a warm-hearted visual after the storm diet.On the afternoon of the 17th, Swings posted a video on his personal SNS.Swings in the video is enjoying a leisurely dinner at Izakaya.Swings shared the Izakaya place and added, I have a little older and then I go a little more often       .Especially, a netizen who saw it said, Can not you push your head?When I sent a DM (direct message) called It looks like Park Seo-joon, Im confused, Swings said, I can not write if I make fun of my brother like that.On the other hand, Swings appeared on Mnet Show Me Money 9, which was first broadcast on the 16th, as a candidate, not a judge.swings SNS

Rapper Swings has unveiled a warm-hearted visual after the storm diet.

On the afternoon of the 17th, Swings posted a video on his personal SNS.

Swings in the video is enjoying a leisurely dinner at Izakaya. Swings shared the Izakaya place and added, "I have a little older and then I go a little more often ".

Especially, a netizen who saw it said, "Can not you push your head? When I sent a DM (direct message) called "It looks like Park Seo-joon, I'm confused," Swings said, "I can not write if I make fun of my brother like that."

On the other hand, Swings appeared on Mnet 'Show Me Money 9', which was first broadcast on the 16th, as a candidate, not a judge.

Swings SNS