Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum Sung-kyung romance rumor...Park So-dam "I believe you"

Record of Youth Park So-dam found out late on Park Bo-gum and Lee Sung-kyungs romance rumor.In the 13th episode of TVNs monthly drama Record of Youth, which was broadcast on the 19th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) was shown apologizing to Park So-dam.On the same day, a romance rumor was reported by Sa Hye-joon and Jean Seo Woo (Lee Sung-kyung); Sa Hye-joon headed to An Jeong-ha and apologized, saying, Im sorry.What is always sorry, Im sorry, Zazu? And Sa Hye-joon said, Jean Woo and I are just friends. Friend. Have you seen the article?Seo Woo and I are the same article.Hit the jackpot! I dont have a day when I dont get your story. Im not watching entertainment because of you.Did you get a romance rumor? he comforted.I believe you. I believe what I saw about you. I believe what you told me. So do not be hard with that. Sa Hye-joon said, Lets eat with my mother.My mom wants to buy you a meal, she said.I am really? Why? And Sa Hye-joon smiled, saying, Why not? Because my son loves me.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Record of Youth' Park So-dam found out late on Park Bo-gum and Lee Sung-kyung's romance rumor.

In the 13th episode of TVN's monthly drama "Record of Youth", which was broadcast on the 19th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) was shown apologizing to Park So-dam.

On the same day, a romance rumor was reported by Sa Hye-joon and Jean Seo Woo (Lee Sung-kyung); Sa Hye-joon headed to An Jeong-ha and apologized, saying, "I'm sorry."

"What is always sorry, I'm sorry, Zazu?" And Sa Hye-joon said, "Jean Woo and I are just Friends. Friend. Have you seen the article? "Seo Woo and I are the same article."

"Hit the jackpot! I don't have a day when I don't get your story. I'm not watching entertainment because of you. "Did you get a romance rumor?" he comforted.

"I believe you. I believe what I saw about you. I believe what you told me. So do not be hard with that." Sa Hye-joon said, "Let's eat with my mother. My mom wants to buy you a meal," she said.

"I am really? Why?" And Sa Hye-joon smiled, saying, "Why not? Because my son loves me."

Photo = TVN broadcast screen