Record of Youth' Park So-dam hid the fact that he was brought into the Byeon Wooseok house in Park Bo-gum

Park So-dam hid Park Bo-gum from putting Byeon Wooseok into his home.In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth (directed by Ahn Gil-ho, the playplay by Ha Myung-hee), which aired on October 19, An Jeong-ha (Park So-dam) was shown asking for help from Byeon Wooseok.After working hard at the shooting site, I met the rain at the bus stop.I called back to the words of Park Bo-gum, who said, If you are a rain, please contact your brother, but Hye-joon was on the plane because of the shooting schedule.He called Haehyo, who decided to go home, and Haehyo took him home. He told Haehyo, who arrived at the house, to come in.When Jeongha asked, Why are you so embarrassed? Haehyo smiled a nice smile, saying, Yes. Haehyo said, Thank you.I was out of mental today, he said, and you called me when you were in trouble. Hahyo said, Do you think I like you?Hye-joon is a girlfriend, so she is good at it.

Park So-dam hid Park Bo-gum from putting Byeon Wooseok into his home.

In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth' (directed by Ahn Gil-ho, the playplay by Ha Myung-hee), which aired on October 19, An Jeong-ha (Park So-dam) was shown asking for help from Byeon Wooseok.

After working hard at the shooting site, I met the rain at the bus stop. I called back to the words of Park Bo-gum, who said, "If you are a rain, please contact your brother," but Hye-joon was on the plane because of the shooting schedule. He called Haehyo, who decided to go home, and Haehyo took him home. He told Haehyo, who arrived at the house, to "come in."

When Jeongha asked, "Why are you so embarrassed?" Haehyo smiled a nice smile, saying, "Yes." Haehyo said, "Thank you. “I was out of mental today,” he said, “and you called me when you were in trouble.” Hahyo said, “Do you think I like you? Hye-joon is a girlfriend, so she is good at it. "