Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum X Park So-dam, 'no more than a love line' despite romance rumor

Actor Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam continue their love on Record of YouthIn TVN Record of Youth broadcast on the 19th, Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) and Jeong-ha (Park So-dam) were shown to check their love lines despite the romance rumor.As soon as Hye-joon came in with an overseas schedule, he realized that he had been in trouble with Seo Woo (Lee Sung-kyung) and romance rumor, and he was worried about Jung-ha and headed to her house.Hye-joon, who appeared behind Jeong-ha, who is wearing his head, reassured Jeong-ha, saying, Jean Woo and Friend is a friend.Rather, he said, Who said? Is it a romance rumor? He laughed and relieved him that he could not confirm Hye Juns romance rumor in his busy daily life.The drama Hit the jackpot! I dont get you a day. Im not dating because of you. I trust you.So dont be hard, he said, smiling broadly.Hye-joon laughed and said, Lets eat with my mother, my mother wants to buy you a meal.I will love my son, he said, and he confirmed his affectionate line by taking an appointment with his parents.Photo Offering = TVN Record of Youth Capture

Actor Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam continue their love on Record of Youth

In TVN Record of Youth broadcast on the 19th, Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) and Jeong-ha (Park So-dam) were shown to check their love lines despite the romance rumor.

As soon as Hye-joon came in with an overseas schedule, he realized that he had been in trouble with Seo Woo (Lee Sung-kyung) and romance rumor, and he was worried about Jung-ha and headed to her house.

Hye-joon, who appeared behind Jeong-ha, who is wearing his head, reassured Jeong-ha, saying, "Jean Woo and Friend is a Friend."

Rather, he said, "Who said? Is it a romance rumor?" He laughed and relieved him that he could not confirm Hye Jun's romance rumor in his busy daily life.

"The drama Hit the jackpot! I don't get you a day. I'm not dating because of you. I trust you. So don't be hard," he said, smiling broadly.

Hye-joon laughed and said, "Let's eat with my mother, my mother wants to buy you a meal. I will love my son, "he said, and he confirmed his affectionate line by taking an appointment with his parents.

Photo Offering = TVN Record of Youth Capture