Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Lee Sung-kyung Lee Seung-jun and Scandal Danger'

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum is put in Danger againIn the TVN monthly drama Record of Youth (directed by Ahn Gil-ho, playwright Ha Myung-hee, production fan entertainment, studio dragon) broadcast on the 19th, the harsh growth pain of youth was drawn.Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) and An Jeong-ha (Park So-dam), who could not afford to share their hearts in busy daily life, could not hide their sadness while understanding each other.Suddenly, the two of them had a lot of sadness and sorry feelings that they could not say, and cracks began to occur.Scandal with Charlie Jung-jun, who thought it was over here, re-ignited and asked questions and Danger feelings about future development.Sa Hye-joon is rumored to be in love with Lee Sung-kyung, who is taking a drama together.Sa Hye-joon, who was worried that his lover An Jeong-ha was hurt by the sudden enthusiasm, went to see him to explain himself.I am sorry for the mental health that is not good for Sa Hye-joon, so I do not see the entertainment article well. I believe you. I believe what I saw about you, what I told you.So do not be hard with that. But they couldnt fully shake off their sad, upset feelings; they had less time to contact, and the two had a hard time telling their inner thoughts, and the daily routines they didnt know each other.Sa Hye-joon, who even heard the news of Ahn Jeong-ha that she became a makeup artist for top star Lee Hae-ji (Lee Hye-ri) through her friend Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk), was not comfortable.He went to An Jeong-ha and said, I am glad to see you, why do not you call me and tell Haehyo?An Jeong-has answer, Because Youre Busy, complicated Sa Hye-joons heart.Ahn Jung-ha also knew how much she did for herself in the murderous schedule, so she hoped she would stay at ease even for a short moment.I was just trying to show you a happy and bright look instead of expressing regret. Are you happy now?In the words of An Jeong-ha, Sa Hye-joon seemed to have his heart thumping down.In the situation where I was only sorry, the phone of Sa Hye-joon rang without fail, and I sent him back to work, saying, I have to go to work.Lee Tae-soo (Lee Chang-hoon), the former head of the agency, has called Sa Hye-joon, who could not hide his complex mind even on the set, saying it is time for him to help.The last person who spoke to Charlie Jung before his death would be Sa Hye-joon. The Scandal of Charlie Jung, who had been quiet, climbed back on the board and Gozo.On the other hand, Won Hae-hyo, who was suspected of manipulating the number of SNS followers by Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo), could not deny it.In the meantime, there was a part that I guessed through conversation with my mother Kim I-young (Shin Ae-ra).Her mothers words, Wouldnt it have been better if I had benefited from the high profile and the image of hot popularity, made her more frustrated. I told you I could succeed on my own!I asked you to respect one thing. On this day, Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jung-ha raised real sympathy. In the midst of busy times, he tried not to miss his contact, and when he had a moment, he ran to Ahn Jung-ha.I was grateful to know the heart of Ahn Jeong-ha and still loved him. But I could not be happy.The love of the two youths who are heartbroken and hurt by external factors, not the two peoples problems, added to the sadness.The young people who ran toward their dreams began to fulfill their dreams. Sa Hye-joon was a great success with Actor, but the reality of change made him harder.The timely gaze, malicious rumors and comments continued constantly, and the meeting with the lover An Jeong-ha became estranged. The confusion of Sa Hye-joon, who felt that he was moving away from everyday life, was also caught.I had a dream, but I could not say that I am happy now. I am focused on whether Sa Hye-joon, who is living in a life like a ice sheet, can correct everything and regain happiness.The audience rating of the broadcast was 9.3% up to 10.6% on the Seoul Capital Area and 7.8% up to 9.0% on the All States basis in the paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV and satellite.In the TVN target 2049 audience rating, the average of 4.5% for Seoul Capital Area and 5.1% for All States, 3.8% for All States, maintaining the top spot on all channels including terrestrial broadcasting.(Nilson Korea Pay Platform Standards)

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum is put in Danger again

In the TVN monthly drama Record of Youth' (directed by Ahn Gil-ho, playwright Ha Myung-hee, production fan entertainment, studio dragon) broadcast on the 19th, the harsh growth pain of youth was drawn. Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) and An Jeong-ha (Park So-dam), who could not afford to share their hearts in busy daily life, could not hide their sadness while understanding each other. Suddenly, the two of them had a lot of sadness and sorry feelings that they could not say, and cracks began to occur. Scandal with Charlie Jung-jun, who thought it was over here, re-ignited and asked questions and Danger feelings about future development.

Sa Hye-joon is rumored to be in love with Lee Sung-kyung, who is taking a drama together. Sa Hye-joon, who was worried that his lover An Jeong-ha was hurt by the sudden enthusiasm, went to see him to explain himself. I am sorry for the mental health that is not good for Sa Hye-joon, so I do not see the entertainment article well. "I believe you. I believe what I saw about you, what I told you. So do not be hard with that. "

But they couldn’t fully shake off their sad, upset feelings; they had less time to contact, and the two had a hard time telling their inner thoughts, and the daily routines they didn’t know each other. Sa Hye-joon, who even heard the news of Ahn Jeong-ha that she became a makeup artist for top star Lee Hae-ji (Lee Hye-ri) through her friend Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk), was not comfortable. He went to An Jeong-ha and said, "I am glad to see you, why do not you call me and tell Haehyo?" An Jeong-ha's answer, 'Because You're Busy,' complicated Sa Hye-joon's heart.

Ahn Jung-ha also knew how much she did for herself in the murderous schedule, so she hoped she would stay at ease even for a short moment. I was just trying to show you a happy and bright look instead of expressing regret. "Are you happy now? "In the words of An Jeong-ha, Sa Hye-joon seemed to have his heart 'thumping' down. In the situation where I was only sorry, the phone of Sa Hye-joon rang without fail, and I sent him back to work, saying, "I have to go to work." Lee Tae-soo (Lee Chang-hoon), the former head of the agency, has called Sa Hye-joon, who could not hide his complex mind even on the set, saying it is time for him to help. The last person who spoke to Charlie Jung before his death would be Sa Hye-joon. The Scandal of Charlie Jung, who had been quiet, climbed back on the board and Gozo.

On the other hand, Won Hae-hyo, who was suspected of manipulating the number of SNS followers by Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo), could not deny it. In the meantime, there was a part that I guessed through conversation with my mother Kim I-young (Shin Ae-ra). Her mother's words, "Wouldn't it have been better if I had benefited from the high profile and the image of "hot" popularity, made her more frustrated." "I told you I could succeed on my own! I asked you to respect one thing. "

On this day, Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jung-ha raised real sympathy. In the midst of busy times, he tried not to miss his contact, and when he had a moment, he ran to Ahn Jung-ha. I was grateful to know the heart of Ahn Jeong-ha and still loved him. But I could not be happy. The love of the two youths who are heartbroken and hurt by external fActors, not the two people's problems, added to the sadness.

The young people who ran toward their dreams began to fulfill their dreams. Sa Hye-joon was a great success with Actor, but the reality of change made him harder. The timely gaze, malicious rumors and comments continued constantly, and the meeting with the lover An Jeong-ha became estranged. The confusion of Sa Hye-joon, who felt that he was moving away from everyday life, was also caught. I had a dream, but I could not say that I am happy now. I am focused on whether Sa Hye-joon, who is living in a life like a ice sheet, can correct everything and regain happiness.

The audience rating of the broadcast was 9.3% up to 10.6% on the Seoul Capital Area and 7.8% up to 9.0% on the All states basis in the paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV and satellite. In the TVN target 2049 audience rating, the average of 4.5% for Seoul Capital Area and 5.1% for All states, 3.8% for All states, maintaining the top spot on all channels including terrestrial broadcasting. (Nilson Korea Pay Platform Standards)