'Sangmong 2' daughter Ha Yul, "Seo-joon more than Father" ..Song Chang-eui, "Sad and Jealousna"

Song Chang-eui Jealous to daughters Southern SachinOn SBS Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcasted on the 19th, the Song Chang-eui family waiting for Park Seo-joon was drawn.On the day of the broadcast, her daughter Ha-yul waited for Father, saying, Its time for Seo-joon brother.And Ha-yul caught the eye by saying to Song Chang-eui in his whisper, Park Seo-joon brother is cool.After a while, when the bell rang, Ha-yul ran to the front door one step to meet Park Seo-joon.The appearance of Park Seo-joon so long, but the performers made a sound of regret.What Ha-yul waited for was not the actor Park Seo-joon but the neighbor brother Park Seo-joon.So Song Chang-eui said, I am the son of my wifes friend and his name is Park Seo-joon.Song Chang-eui looked at Park Seo-joon and admired Seo-joon is handsome.And the performers who watched it praised the appearance that resembled Park Seo-joon.He was not sure how to keep an eye on Park Seo-joon, and he kept playing with him, and he did not hide his candid affection, saying, My brothers hand is beautiful.Song Chang-eui, who saw this, said, My daughter likes it so much that Jealous comes out. So Lim Jung-eun also agreed, Our groom does it.I am young, but I am Jealous, said Song Chang-eui, I did not like it.In particular, Song Chang-eui could not hide Jealous in the title that his daughter Hayul called brother towards Park Seo-joon, who said, How are you, brother?Father said, I do not even call him Father, I have to be creative. And he said, I am upset when I see a big relationship later. So Oh Ji-young asked, Who is better with my brother and father?Then, without a second of hesitation, Ha-yul replied, Seo-joon is my brother and encouraged the Jealous of Song Chang-eui.

Song Chang-eui Jealous to daughter's Southern Sachin

On SBS 'Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' broadcasted on the 19th, the Song Chang-eui family waiting for Park Seo-joon was drawn.

On the day of the broadcast, her daughter Ha-yul waited for Father, saying, "It's time for Seo-joon brother." And Ha-yul caught the eye by saying to Song Chang-eui in his whisper, "Park Seo-joon brother is cool."

After a while, when the bell rang, Ha-yul ran to the front door one step to meet Park Seo-joon. The appearance of Park Seo-joon so long, but the performers made a sound of regret.

What Ha-yul waited for was not the actor Park Seo-joon but the neighbor brother Park Seo-joon. So Song Chang-eui said, "I am the son of my wife's friend and his name is Park Seo-joon."

Song Chang-eui looked at Park Seo-joon and admired "Seo-joon is handsome". And the performers who watched it praised the appearance that resembled Park Seo-joon.

He was not sure how to keep an eye on Park Seo-joon, and he kept playing with him, and he did not hide his candid affection, saying, "My brother's hand is beautiful."

Song Chang-eui, who saw this, said, "My daughter likes it so much that Jealous comes out." So Lim Jung-eun also agreed, "Our groom does it." "I am young, but I am Jealous," said Song Chang-eui, "I did not like it."

In particular, Song Chang-eui could not hide Jealous in the title that his daughter Hayul called "brother" towards Park Seo-joon, who said, "How are you, brother? "Father said," I do not even call him Father, I have to be creative. "

And he said, "I am upset when I see a big relationship later." So Oh Ji-young asked, "Who is better with my brother and Father?" Then, without a second of hesitation, Ha-yul replied, "Seo-joon is my brother" and encouraged the Jealous of Song Chang-eui.