"Thank you for coming in as Tent" for giving me three points for All The Butlers' Bae Seong-woo and Galbi

All The Butlers Bae Seong-woo expressed his heart to Lee Seung-gi on three Galbi points.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 18th, Bae Seong-woo was shown boiling ramen for the members.Cha Eun-woo told Bae Seong-woo, who is grooming the Ry to put in Ramyeon on the day, I think Im watching a movie because I eat a knife.Lee Seung-gi then put Galbi in Bae Seong-woos mouth, adding, I made the brightest look on the shot.I liked you best when you came into my Tent, said Bae Seong-woo, who said, thank you so much for coming into my Tent.When asked if Galbi was doing it because of three points, Bae Seong-woo explained, I did it early, but it was at this opportunity.

All The Butlers' Bae Seong-woo expressed his heart to Lee Seung-gi on three Galbi points.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 18th, Bae Seong-woo was shown boiling ramen for the members.

Cha Eun-woo told Bae Seong-woo, who is grooming the Ry to put in Ramyeon on the day, "I think I'm watching a movie because I eat a knife."

Lee Seung-gi then put Galbi in Bae Seong-woo's mouth, adding, "I made the brightest look on the shot."

“I liked you best when you came into my Tent,” said Bae Seong-woo, who said, “thank you so much for coming into my Tent.”

When asked if Galbi was doing it because of three points, Bae Seong-woo explained, "I did it early, but it was at this opportunity."