bj Simkungra in Chanyeol Personal Life excommunication', "EXO sisters ..." pilgrimage video topic

While EXO member Chanyeol is in controversy over the personal life disclosure of a woman who claims to be a former GFriend, a BJs mention of Chanyeol in past broadcasts has become a hot topic.In 2016, BJ Namsun broadcast BJ Simkung Lara appeared as a guest. During a conversation with Nam Soon, Simkung La, But entertainers also see a lot of Africa.They see EXOs younger siblings, too, she said, showing off her friendship.I really ask sometimes, Africa see? I see it, I see Namsuns broadcast, too, Simkungra said.Asked who is the entertainer, Lara replied, Can I tell you? I said EXO Chanyeol and I saw two broadcasts of iron balls.Asked if she knew the number with Chanyeol, Lara said, I dont know the number. Those who know Chanyeol and his close SM side.Men, I have a lot of male actors, idol makeup. In this regard, when EXO Chanyeol Personal Life Disclosure broke out, the video said, Why is this known now?, The pilgrimage to the Holy Land.Do what you do well and make it healthy. On the other hand, a woman A who claimed to be EXO Chanyeol former GFriend on the 29th caused a stir by posting a disclosure article that Chanyeol had an affair during his relationship.When I was sleeping without knowing the world, you were always busy playing dirty with new women. There were a lot of groups in it, youtubers, BJs, dancers, crews, etc.... Was it good?He shot Chanyeol.digital content team

While EXO member Chanyeol is in controversy over the Personal Life Disclosure of a woman who claims to be a former GFriend, a bj's mention of Chanyeol in past broadcasts has become a hot topic.

In 2016, bj Namsun broadcast bj Simkung Lara appeared as a guest. During a conversation with Nam Soon, Simkung La, "But entertainers also see a lot of Africa. They see EXO's younger siblings, too," she said, showing off her friendship.

"I really ask sometimes, 'Africa see?' I see it, I see Namsun's broadcast, too," Simkungra said.

Asked who is the entertainer, Lara replied, "Can I tell you? I said EXO Chanyeol and I saw two broadcasts of iron balls."

Asked if she knew the number with Chanyeol, Lara said, "I don't know the number. Those who know Chanyeol and his close SM side. Men, I have a lot of male actors, idol makeup. "

In this regard, when EXO Chanyeol Personal Life Disclosure broke out, the video said, "Why is this known now?", "The pilgrimage to the Holy Land. Do what you do well and make it healthy. "

On the other hand, a woman A who claimed to be EXO Chanyeol former GFriend on the 29th caused a stir by posting a Disclosure article that Chanyeol had an affair during his relationship.

"When I was sleeping without knowing the world, you were always busy playing dirty with new women. There were a lot of groups in it, youtubers, bjs, dancers, crews, etc.... Was it good? "He shot Chanyeol.

digital content team