All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "I haven't heard the voice of my heart in the past" Confessions

In All The Butlers, singer Lee Seung-gi and broadcaster Kim Dong-Hyun told the hard times.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 25th, the life graphs of Bae Seong-woo and Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun are revealed.When the recent shooting was ripe for camping night, Bae Seong-woo and All The Butlers members shared their lives by drawing life graphs.They open the graph and openly Confessions about their own life bends.Kim Dong-Hyun briefly quit his workout and revealed his days of part-time jobs, including PC rooms and blocked sewers, and Lee Seung-gi said frankly about the hardest days of his life, saying, I did not hear my hearts voice in the past.Shin Sung-rok was looking at his graph and Bae Seong-woo said, (Shin Sung-rok) really worked hard, and it was full of fighting.I felt such an energy and I was so cool and envious.  (These days) I lived without knowing who I was, he said, I lived really hard, I miss the past, he said, I missed the days of a rookie who was full of passion without knowing anything.The next day, Bae Seong-woo and his members both challenged the sky-going paragliding according to the proposal of Bae Seong-woo.

In All The Butlers', singer Lee Seung-gi and broadcaster Kim Dong-Hyun told the hard times.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 25th, the life graphs of Bae Seong-woo and Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun are revealed.

When the recent shooting was ripe for camping night, Bae Seong-woo and All The Butlers' members shared their lives by drawing life graphs. They open the graph and openly Confessions about their own life bends. Kim Dong-Hyun briefly quit his workout and revealed his days of part-time jobs, including PC rooms and blocked sewers, and Lee Seung-gi said frankly about the hardest days of his life, saying, "I did not hear my heart's voice in the past."

Shin Sung-rok was looking at his graph and Bae Seong-woo said, "(Shin Sung-rok) really worked hard, and it was full of fighting. I felt such an energy and I was so cool and envious. " " (These days) I lived without knowing who I was," he said, "I lived really hard," "I miss the past," he said, "I missed the days of a rookie who was full of passion without knowing anything. The next day, Bae Seong-woo and his members both challenged the sky-going "paragliding" according to the proposal of Bae Seong-woo.