All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "I don't like the voice" Confessions during the hard times

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi Confessions the hardest time in life.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 25th, life graphs of Bae Seong-woo and Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun are revealed.In a recent recording, Bae Seong-woo and All The Butlers members shared their lives by drawing life graphs.They open the graph and openly Confessions about their own life bends.Fighter Kim Dong-Hyun told me about the days when he quit his workout for a while and worked part-time jobs such as PC room and blocked sewer drilling.Lee Seung-gi said, I did not hear the voice of my heart in the past. Confessions, frankly revealing the hardest days of my lifeIn particular, Shin Sung-rok was looking at his graph and Bae Seong-woo said, (Shin Sung-rok) worked really hard, and he was full of fighting.I felt such an energy and I was so cool and envious.  (These days) I lived without knowing who I was, he said. I lived really hard, but I miss the past, he said, raising deep sympathy because he missed his rookie days, which were full of passion.In addition, the members challenged the paragliding of the sky, both Bae Seong-woo and the members, according to the proposal of Bae Seong-woo, Lets find out the meaning of the sky.It will air at 6:25 p.m. this evening.

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi Confessions the hardest time in life.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 25th, life graphs of Bae Seong-woo and Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun are revealed.

In a recent recording, Bae Seong-woo and All The Butlers' members shared their lives by drawing life graphs. They open the graph and openly Confessions about their own life bends. Fighter Kim Dong-Hyun told me about the days when he quit his workout for a while and worked part-time jobs such as PC room and blocked sewer drilling.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not hear the voice of my heart in the past." Confessions, frankly revealing the hardest days of my life

In particular, Shin Sung-rok was looking at his graph and Bae Seong-woo said, "(Shin Sung-rok) worked really hard, and he was full of fighting. I felt such an energy and I was so cool and envious. " " (These days) I lived without knowing who I was," he said. "I lived really hard, but I miss the past," he said, raising deep sympathy because he missed his rookie days, which were full of passion.

In addition, the members challenged the paragliding of the sky, both Bae Seong-woo and the members, according to the proposal of Bae Seong-woo, "Let's find out the meaning of the sky". It will air at 6:25 p.m. this evening.