"All The Butlers" Lee Seung-gi "didn't like my voice"

Lee Seung-gi looks back on her life.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 25th, life graphs of Bae Seong-woo and Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun are released.According to the production crew, when the night of camping was ripe, Bae Seong-woo and All The Butlers members shared their lives by drawing life graphs.They draw attention by revealing the graph and saying that they have been openly confident about their life bends.Lee Seung-gi said, I did not hear the voice of my mind in the past, Confessions said, frankly revealing the hardest days of my life, and Fighter Kim Dong-Hyun said about his days of quitting exercise for a while and working on part-time jobs such as PC rooms and blocked sewers.In particular, Shin Sung-rok was looking at his graph and Bae Seong-woo said, (Shin Sung-rok) worked really hard, and he was full of fighting.I felt such an energy and I was so cool and envious. I lived without knowing who I am these days, he said. I miss the past, he said. I missed my new days, full of passion, without knowing anything.6:25 p.m.

Lee Seung-gi looks back on her life.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 25th, life graphs of Bae Seong-woo and Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun are released.

According to the production crew, when the night of camping was ripe, Bae Seong-woo and All The Butlers' members shared their lives by drawing life graphs. They draw attention by revealing the graph and saying that they have been openly confident about their life bends.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not hear the voice of my mind in the past," Confessions said, frankly revealing the hardest days of my life, and Fighter Kim Dong-Hyun said about his days of quitting exercise for a while and working on part-time jobs such as PC rooms and blocked sewers.

In particular, Shin Sung-rok was looking at his graph and Bae Seong-woo said, "(Shin Sung-rok) worked really hard, and he was full of fighting. I felt such an energy and I was so cool and envious. " "I lived without knowing who I am these days," he said. "I miss the past," he said. "I missed my new days, full of passion, without knowing anything. 6:25 p.m.