All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "didn't hear the voice of my heart" Confessions

Lee Seung-gis difficult past in SBS entertainment program All The Butlers is contested.In the recent All The Butlers recording, Bae Seong-woo and the members shared their lives by drawing life graphs.They open the graph and openly Confessions about their own life bends.Fighter Kim Dong-Hyun briefly spoke about his days of working part-time jobs, including a PC room and a blocked sewer drill, and Lee Seung-gi said, I never heard my heart in the past. Confessions, telling me the hardest days of my life.In particular, Shin Sung-rok said, Bae Seong-woo, who was looking at his graph, was really hard and full of fighting.I felt such a feeling and I was so cool and envious. (I have lived hard these days) without knowing who I am, he said. I really lived hard, he said. I miss the past, he said.It aired at 6:25 p.m. on the 25th.

Lee Seung-gi's difficult past in sbs entertainment program All The Butlers' is contested.

In the recent All The Butlers' recording, Bae Seong-woo and the members shared their lives by drawing life graphs. They open the graph and openly Confessions about their own life bends.

“Fighter” Kim Dong-Hyun briefly spoke about his days of working part-time jobs, including a PC room and a blocked sewer drill, and Lee Seung-gi said, “I never heard my heart in the past.” Confessions, telling me the hardest days of my life.

In particular, Shin Sung-rok said, "Bae Seong-woo, who was looking at his graph, was really hard and full of fighting. I felt such a feeling and I was so cool and envious. " "(I have lived hard these days) without knowing who I am," he said. "I really lived hard," he said. "I miss the past," he said. It aired at 6:25 p.m. on the 25th.