All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi Confessions "I Didn't Hear My Voice in the Old Year"

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi makes a difficult past Confessions.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which will be broadcast on the 25th, life graphs of Bae Seong-woo and Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun will be released.When the night of camping ripe, Bae Seong-woo and All The Butlers members shared their lives by drawing life graphs.They draw attention by revealing the graph and saying that they have been openly confident about their life bends.Fighter Kim Dong-Hyun briefly quit his workout and told him about his days of part-time jobs, such as PC rooms and blocked sewers, and Lee Seung-gi said, I did not hear my hearts voice in the past.In particular, Shin Sung-rok said, Bae Seong-woo, who was looking at his graph, was really hard and full of fighting.I felt such a feeling and I was so cool and envious. (I have lived hard these days) without knowing who I am, he said. I really lived hard, he said. I miss the past, he said.On the other hand, the next day, according to the proposal of Bae Seong-woo, Lets find out the meaning of the sky, Bae Seong-woo and the members both challenge the paragliding flying in the sky.

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi makes a difficult past Confessions.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which will be broadcast on the 25th, life graphs of Bae Seong-woo and Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun will be released.

When the night of camping ripe, Bae Seong-woo and All The Butlers members shared their lives by drawing life graphs. They draw attention by revealing the graph and saying that they have been openly confident about their life bends.

Fighter Kim Dong-Hyun briefly quit his workout and told him about his days of part-time jobs, such as PC rooms and blocked sewers, and Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not hear my heart's voice in the past."

In particular, Shin Sung-rok said, "Bae Seong-woo, who was looking at his graph, was really hard and full of fighting. I felt such a feeling and I was so cool and envious. "

"(I have lived hard these days) without knowing who I am," he said. "I really lived hard," he said. "I miss the past," he said. On the other hand, the next day, according to the proposal of Bae Seong-woo, "Let's find out the meaning of the sky," Bae Seong-woo and the members both challenge the "paragliding" flying in the sky.