Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Lee Chang-hoon terminated contract "I never tried to be like Byeon Wooseok"

Park Bo-gum is up with Lee Chang-hoon and Gala Rizzatto.In TVNs monthly drama Record of Youth (director Ahn Gil-ho, playwright Ha Myung-hee), which was first broadcast on September 7, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) was shown having a nervous battle with Lee Chang-hoon, the representative of the agency.Sa Hye-joon asked Lee to pay a contract and said, I do not have to pay you, I will think of you as a person like you and Gala Rizzatto in return.Lee said, Ive been working for you seven years, and you cant be an Actor. Do you think you can be like Byeon Wooseok?Thats what youre impatient about. So Sa Hye-joon said, Hes my friend, and I never tried to be like him.

Park Bo-gum is up with Lee Chang-hoon and Gala Rizzatto.

In TVN's monthly drama Record of Youth (director Ahn Gil-ho, playwright Ha Myung-hee), which was first broadcast on September 7, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) was shown having a nervous battle with Lee Chang-hoon, the representative of the agency.

Sa Hye-joon asked Lee to pay a contract and said, "I do not have to pay you, I will think of you as a person like you and Gala Rizzatto in return." Lee said, “I’ve been working for you seven years, and you can’t be an Actor.” “Do you think you can be like Byeon Wooseok? That’s what you’re impatient about.” So Sa Hye-joon said, “He’s my friend, and I never tried to be like him.”