Lim Ye-jin "'Itaewon Clath'' and Park Bo-gum" ..

Actor Im Ye-jin chose Park Seo-joon as an actor who wants to play together.In MBC Everlon Korean Foreigners broadcasted on the 2nd, Lim Ye-jin, Oh Jung-yeon, Kim Il-jung and SF9 personality appeared and played a quiz showdown.Lim Ye-jin was greatly loved as the sister of the original nation after his debut in 1974 with the movie Pagye.MC Kim Yong-man said, I would have met a lot of actors in various works, but there is an actor who wants to play with me who has not done it together yet.I recently watched the drama Itaewon Clath, and I became so fond of Park Bo-gum when I saw the drama, Lim said seriously.Kim Il-jung, who listened to this, corrected, Itaewon Clath is Park Seo-joon. Im Ye-jin, who was embarrassed, hastily corrected Park Seo-joon.Lim Ye-jin said, I was coveted by Kim Dae-mis role in the play. He said he wanted to play Park Seo-joons opponent.Meanwhile, Korean Foreigners is broadcast every Wednesday at 8:30 pm.

Actor Im Ye-jin chose Park Seo-joon as an actor who wants to play together.

In MBC Everlon 'Korean Foreigners' broadcasted on the 2nd, Lim Ye-jin, Oh Jung-yeon, Kim Il-jung and SF9 personality appeared and played a quiz showdown.

Lim Ye-jin was greatly loved as the sister of the original nation after his debut in 1974 with the movie "Pagye". MC Kim Yong-man said, "I would have met a lot of actors in various works, but there is an actor who wants to play with me who has not done it together yet."

"I recently watched the drama 'Itaewon Clath', and I became so fond of Park Bo-gum when I saw the drama," Lim said seriously.

Kim Il-jung, who listened to this, corrected, "Itaewon Clath is Park Seo-joon." Im Ye-jin, who was embarrassed, hastily corrected Park Seo-joon. Lim Ye-jin said, "I was coveted by Kim Dae-mi's role in the play." He said he wanted to play Park Seo-joon's opponent.

Meanwhile, 'Korean Foreigners' is broadcast every Wednesday at 8:30 pm.