'When I Was Most Beautiful': Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seaok-jin, Visual Couple Birth

MBCs romantic honeymoon pictorials of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin were released when I was the most beautiful.In the last four episodes, the romance of the brother-in-law surrounding Oyeji was a climax, and Seo Hwan said, I should have come later.I met my teacher too early, and I am glad that I am resentful. He released his first love and expressed the bitterness of unrequited love.On the other hand, Oyeji became a family member by marriage with Seojin, and the chewy development that can not be predicted caught the hearts of viewers.In this regard, Nagaye side announced the birth of the visual couple by unveiling the honeymoon steel of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin on the 3rd (Thursday).The two of them are sweet from sweet eyes to couple selfies, and the hearts of those who create pictures that steal their eyes from wide grasslands and dense forests.Im Soo-hyang is a model force that digests floral dress, straw hat, and white blouse with a smile on the mouth, and Ha Seaok-jin shows an ideal couple who is all romantic with a sweet heart-like look at his wife Im Soo-hyang.Especially, the visuals of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seaok-jin, who look at each other with their hands in hand, are beautiful as if they have ripped off the picture, which gives the admiration of As a result of the marriage of the two, Im Soo-hyang, JiSoo, and Ha Seaok-jin will be curious about the storm development of I am Ye.MBCs When I Was Most Beautiful production team said, The brothers triangular romance will take a new turn for the fifth episode of the show today (on the 3rd), and then said, Im Soo-hyang, JiSoo, and Ha Seaok-jin will develop more passionately, so please watch their relationship change.Meanwhile, the 5th MBC tree mini-series When I Was Most Beautiful will air today (on the 3rd) at 9:30 p.m.kim ga-young

MBC's romantic honeymoon pictorials of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin were released when I was the most beautiful.

In the last four episodes, the romance of the brother-in-law surrounding Oyeji was a climax, and Seo Hwan said, "I should have come later. I met my teacher too early, and I am glad that I am resentful. "He released his first love and expressed the bitterness of unrequited love. On the other hand, Oyeji became a family member by marriage with Seojin, and the chewy development that can not be predicted caught the hearts of viewers.

In this regard, Nagaye side announced the birth of the visual couple by unveiling the honeymoon steel of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin on the 3rd (Thursday). The two of them are sweet from sweet eyes to couple selfies, and the hearts of those who create pictures that steal their eyes from wide grasslands and dense forests.

Im Soo-hyang is a model force that digests floral dress, straw hat, and white blouse with a smile on the mouth, and Ha Seaok-jin shows an ideal couple who is all romantic with a sweet heart-like look at his wife Im Soo-hyang.

Especially, the visuals of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seaok-jin, who look at each other with their hands in hand, are beautiful as if they have ripped off the picture, which gives the admiration of ' As a result of the marriage of the two, Im Soo-hyang, JiSoo, and Ha Seaok-jin will be curious about the storm development of 'I am Ye'.

MBC’s “When I Was Most Beautiful” production team said, “The brothers’ triangular romance will take a new turn for the fifth episode of the show today (on the 3rd), and then said, “Im Soo-hyang, JiSoo, and Ha Seaok-jin will develop more passionately, so please watch their relationship change.”

Meanwhile, the 5th MBC tree mini-series When I Was Most Beautiful will air today (on the 3rd) at 9:30 p.m.

kim ga-young