Solbi "Today, suicide prevention day, dm troubles will be consulted."

Solbi has claimed to be a counselor for World Suicide Prevention Day.Singer and painter Solbi wrote on his instagram on the morning of the 10th: Today is World Suicide Prevention Day on 9.10.On September 10 every year, I opened a secret mailbox to listen to your troubles, but it has already been nine years. Today I am going to open my eyes and ears for you and become a counselor. It is better to share and communicate naturally than to be beautiful and packed.I am also communicating with you and learning the preciousness of everyday life and looking for a friend who is grateful.We seem to be different, but everyone is living with a little hurt. Solbi also said, Nowadays, its more frustrating because of Corona, and the more you do this, the more you tell the secret mailbox, not to stack it up.I hope youll get rid of it through a secret mailbox, as Im pouring it out. Send Comment or Direct Message by 6 p.m.!I will be with you today # Today # My # Stargram # Secret Mail # You are not alone. In the photo, Solbi is sitting on the sofa and has a bright smile on his face.Fellow Singer Ali, who encountered the post, responded to Solbi with a comment called Unity.Earlier, Solbi participated in the Challenge for Wishes with Charity Auction for children with incurable diseases and did a good job of preparing one money.Solbi SNS

Solbi has claimed to be a counselor for World Suicide Prevention Day.

Singer and painter Solbi wrote on his instagram on the morning of the 10th: "Today is World Suicide Prevention Day on 9.10. On September 10 every year, I opened a secret mailbox to listen to your troubles, but it has already been nine years. Today I am going to open my eyes and ears for you and become a counselor. "

"It is better to share and communicate naturally than to be beautiful and packed. I am also communicating with you and learning the preciousness of everyday life and looking for a friend who is grateful. We seem to be different, but everyOne is living with a little hurt. "

Solbi also said, "Nowadays, it's more frustrating because of Corona, and the more you do this, the more you tell the secret mailbox, not to stack it up. I hope you'll get rid of it through a secret mailbox, as I'm pouring it out. Send Comment or Direct Message by 6 p.m.! I will be with you today # Today # My # Stargram # Secret Mail # You are not alOne. "

In the photo, Solbi is sitting on the sofa and has a bright smile on his face. Fellow Singer Ali, who encountered the post, responded to Solbi with a Comment called "Unity".

Earlier, Solbi participated in the Challenge for Wishes with Charity Auction for children with incurable diseases and did a good job of preparing One mOney.

Solbi SNS