Hometown Flex ' Pak Se-ri, Golf Lessons "Recipt Fly" to the Villagers

Seoul=) = Queen Golf, Pak Se-ri, stepped out to 1:1 Lessons in Hometown Flex .On the afternoon of the 30th, TVN Hometown Flex , the second story of Daejeon trip with Pak Se-ri Kim Jun-ho was revealed.On that day, Pak Se-ri went to the Golf practice area where he first started Golf; Pak Se-ri said, My father liked Golf; he came here because he suddenly asked me to go to the practice area.I tried it at the club that Father had, but it was not funny. It was just the uncles and no students.I felt attracted to it. The experience of meeting a peer gave a new feeling to Pak Se-ri.I decided to get the Golf Lessons from Pak Se-ri as a memorial to the practice.Dont like it, Receipt will fly, Pak Se-ri quipped to Lee Seung-gi, who is delighted to hear that he is receiving the worlds best players Lessons.Unlike the horse, Lee Seung-gis swing did not spare a sharp point.

Seoul=) = Queen Golf, Pak Se-ri, stepped out to 1:1 Lessons in Hometown Flex '.

On the afternoon of the 30th, TVN Hometown Flex ', the second story of Daejeon trip with Pak Se-ri Kim Jun-ho was revealed.

On that day, Pak Se-ri went to the Golf practice area where he first started Golf; Pak Se-ri said, "My Father liked Golf; he came here because he suddenly asked me to go to the practice area. I tried it at the club that Father had, but it was not funny. It was just the uncles and no students. I felt attracted to it. "The experience of meeting a peer gave a new feeling to Pak Se-ri.

I decided to get the Golf Lessons from Pak Se-ri as a memorial to the practice. "Don't like it, Receipt will fly," Pak Se-ri quipped to Lee Seung-gi, who is delighted to hear that he is receiving the world's best player's Lessons. Unlike the horse, Lee Seung-gi's swing did not spare a sharp point.