Running Man' Jeon So-min, Oh Dong-min and romance rumor Mrs. "Nam Sa-chin is in the forefront."

Actor Jeon So-min repeatedly denied his fellow Oh Dong-min and romance rumor. Jeon So-min explained Oh Dong-min and romance rumor, who recently hit online, saying, I have a lot of male friends in SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the 30th.Jeon So-min and Oh Dong-min appeared together in the single-act drama My Black History Bad Answer Note and recently became caught up in the romance rumor, but denied that they were best friends but not lovers.The Running Man members pressed to reveal the truth of the romance rumor to tease Jeon So-min, and Jeon So-min said, I have a lot of male friends.Now I do it, the male friends stop me in front of me. In the explanation of Jeon So-min, the members of Running Man went into jeon So-min teasing. Ji Seok-jin said, Then why did you go out?I do not usually go between you, and Yang Se-chan also said, Its great. I went camping. Jeon So-min said, Its not like that.Ive met him a lot lately, he said.When I saw Yang Se-chan, who seemed to be sad, Jeon So-min said, (Yang) Sechan suddenly did not reply to my letter.Is it pissed? Yang Se-chan said, Care about Oh Dong-min. In the appearance of the two, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Somehow I was good to Yang Se-chan in the waiting room today, and Jeon So-min laughed brightly, Youre the only one with his arms crossed over to Yang Se-chan.Yang Se-chan said, This is a complete shield, and I am easy, expressing sadness to Jeon So-min, who uses himself as a defense for the romance rumor.=

Actor Jeon So-min repeatedly denied his fellow Oh Dong-min and romance rumor. Jeon So-min explained Oh Dong-min and romance rumor, who recently hit online, saying, "I have a lot of male Friends" in SBS entertainment program "Running Man" broadcast on the 30th.

Jeon So-min and Oh Dong-min appeared together in the single-act drama 'My Black History Bad Answer Note' and recently became caught up in the romance rumor, but denied that they were "best Friends but not lovers".

The Running Man' members pressed to reveal the truth of the romance rumor to tease Jeon So-min, and Jeon So-min said, "I have a lot of male Friends. Now I do it, the male Friends stop me in front of me. "

In the explanation of Jeon So-min, the members of Running Man' went into Jeon So-min teasing. Ji Seok-jin said, "Then why did you go out? "I do not usually go between you," and Yang Se-chan also said, "It's great. I went camping." Jeon So-min said, "It's not like that. I've met him a lot lately," he said.

When I saw Yang Se-chan, who seemed to be sad, Jeon So-min said, "(Yang) Sechan suddenly did not reply to my letter. Is it pissed? "Yang Se-chan said," Care about Oh Dong-min. "

In the appearance of the two, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Somehow I was good to Yang Se-chan in the waiting room today," and Jeon So-min laughed brightly, "You're the only one" with his arms crossed over to Yang Se-chan. Yang Se-chan said, "This is a complete shield," and "I am easy," expressing sadness to Jeon So-min, who uses himself as a defense for the romance rumor.

=