Park Bo-gum, today Private Enlisted...'Hello for a minute.'

Actor Park Bo-gum, 27, was Enlisted with 669 aircraft at Jinhae Naval Education Command in Gyeongnam Province on the 31st.Park Bo-gum is scheduled to be discharged at the end of April 2022 after six weeks of basic training and a total of 20 months of service.Park Bo-gum entered the camp quietly without any special procedures in front of the unit.Earlier, the agency said, When I enter the hospital, Actor will shake my hand and say hello or bow my head without any short procedures.

Actor Park Bo-gum, 27, was Enlisted with 669 aircraft at Jinhae Naval Education Command in Gyeongnam Province on the 31st.

Park Bo-gum is scheduled to be discharged at the end of April 2022 after six weeks of basic training and a total of 20 months of service.

Park Bo-gum entered the camp quietly without any special procedures in front of the unit. Earlier, the agency said, "When I enter the hospital, Actor will shake my hand and say hello or bow my head without any short procedures."