Lee Hi, the latest photos posted in a long time are more lost

Lee Hi posted a recent photo after a long time.On September 8, Lee Hi posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled Its been a long time.Lee Hi, in the photo, is smiling brightly and poses, Is it beautiful? Also, the weight loss due to the diet attracted attention.The netizens responded that I think I have lost more weight and I have been a long time.Meanwhile, Lee Hi made his debut with the digital single album 1,2,3,4 (one, two, three, four) in 2012.Yeji Lee
Lee Hi posted a recent photo after a long time.On September 8, Lee Hi posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled Its been a long time.Lee Hi, in the photo, is smiling brightly and poses, Is it beautiful? Also, the weight loss due to the diet attracted attention.The netizens responded that I think I have lost more weight and I have been a long time.Meanwhile, Lee Hi made his debut with the digital single album 1,2,3,4 (one, two, three, four) in 2012.Yeji Lee

Lee Hi posted a recent photo after a long time.

On September 8, Lee Hi posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "It's been a long time".

Lee Hi, in the photo, is smiling brightly and poses, Is it beautiful? Also, the weight loss due to the diet attracted attention.

The netizens responded that "I think I have lost more weight" and "I have been a long time".

Meanwhile, Lee Hi made his debut with the digital single album '1,2,3,4 (one, two, three, four)' in 2012.

Yeji Lee