Radio Star' Sung Dong-il "No tv at home, three siblings only recently know my job"

Sung Dong-il has confessed that his children recently learned that Fathers job is an entertainer.Actor Sung Dong-il told MBCs Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which aired on September 30, that he still has no TV at home.Sung Dong-il first said of the reason why he did not have a TV at home, If there is no such thing, he can do it with his wife, whether he has a beer or go out.It is better to travel at that time or to have other leisure activities. Sung Dong-il said, When I was going to Father somewhere, I have never seen the children and I have never seen the drama I appear in at home.My wife said, Whose mother asked me what happened to the drama result? My children also knew that Father was an entertainer a while ago.All Fathers know they make money out of filming, he laughed.Sung Dong-il also said, The children see the performance of the father.If you stack the scenarios at home, the children like books, so you can look at the scenario and say, Do this.
Sung Dong-il has confessed that his children recently learned that Fathers job is an entertainer.Actor Sung Dong-il told MBCs Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which aired on September 30, that he still has no TV at home.Sung Dong-il first said of the reason why he did not have a TV at home, If there is no such thing, he can do it with his wife, whether he has a beer or go out.It is better to travel at that time or to have other leisure activities. Sung Dong-il said, When I was going to Father somewhere, I have never seen the children and I have never seen the drama I appear in at home.My wife said, Whose mother asked me what happened to the drama result? My children also knew that Father was an entertainer a while ago.All Fathers know they make money out of filming, he laughed.Sung Dong-il also said, The children see the performance of the father.If you stack the scenarios at home, the children like books, so you can look at the scenario and say, Do this.

Sung Dong-il has confessed that his children recently learned that Father's job is an entertainer.

Actor Sung Dong-il told MBC's Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which aired on September 30, that he still has no tv at home.

Sung Dong-il first said of the reason why he did not have a tv at home, "If there is no such thing, he can do it with his wife, whether he has a beer or go out. It is better to travel at that time or to have other leisure activities. "

Sung Dong-il said, "When I was going to 'Father somewhere', I have never seen the children and I have never seen the drama I appear in at home. My wife said, "Whose mother asked me what happened to the drama result?" "My children also knew that Father was an entertainer a while ago. All Fathers know they make money out of filming, "he laughed.

Sung Dong-il also said, "The children see the performance of the Father. If you stack the scenarios at home, the children like books, so you can look at the scenario and say, "Do this."